Hiekel Essterols Diary

Wednesday 23 Feb

Extra Easy day

1000 Breakfast
2 Weetabix HEXB
1% Milk HEXA
Coffee

1245 Lunch
Sharwoods Sweet & Sour Noodles (5 1/2 syns)
Tuna in brine
Banana
Apple
2 easy peeler satsumas
1 glass Water

1330 Snack
1 glass water

1430 Exercise
30 mins Biggest Loser Lower Body workout
1 1/2 glasses water

1600 Snack
Chicken Thigh (skinned)
Lettuce
1 glass water

1730 Dinner
SW Chips
Grilled Bacon
2 Frylight Fried Eggs
Frylight Fried onions
Baked Beans

2030 Supper
Chicken Breast
Lettuce
Italian Dressing (Asda, syn free)

2230 Snack
2 finger Kit Kat (5 1/2 syns)

TOTAL SYNS = 11

Last edited:
Hi HE - nice to see your diary. However, for what it's worth I don't think 2lb losses are necessarily disappointing it's just that you've had previously spectacular losses to compare them to. You are still doing incredibley well. In my opinion of course. :)

With regard to a comment maybe add a bit of fruit to your weetabix, some sliced banana or raspberries. If you are disappointed why not add some of the superspeed foods to your menu this week and see if that can boost your loss. I must reiterate though that your ARE doing well.

Thanks for the kind words RRH

With having so much to lose I really have been expecting constant losses around the 4-5lb mark for the first 6 or 7 weeks. And to be getting a 2 doesnt fit with that. Im losing comparable weights to others at my class but they have a hell of a lot less to lose than me and they are many months into their plan.

Im just hoping there is something I can do to at least add another 1lb to my weekly losses.

With regard to fruit with breakfast, this week isnt actually a normal week for me as the kids are on half term. My normal day would be a coffee at 7am followed by breakfast with a piece of fruit and another coffee at 9am (after the school run). After that the day will follow as normal. Before SW I was putting dried mixed fruit on my cereal but I have since found out it has a syn value which put paid to that little bit of enjoyment.

It will be interesting to see what my weight loss is after this week.

How are you doing Paul? I've had a few ups and downs but basically stayed the same for a month because of my holiday, but I'm now more determined than ever to shift the weight as I hate carrying all this weight in the heat. I hope you are continuing to lose weight. However slow it is at times, it is one more step to be a healthier you and a longer life.

Hi there Julie. I had a bad time where I was yo-yo-ing and it was really getting me down. Sorry it has taken me so long to reply to you.

I didnt stop SW and have now lost 38lb which I am happy with.

I have rejoined the lots to lose thread and am hoping it will be happy sailing from now on.

Back