Hii

Beckyftwx

Silver Member
I am starting on slimfast tomorrow, wanting to lose a stone before my holiday which is mid july.
Is that acheivable if I stick to plan on this diet?
Just bought the vanilla power for the shakes. I am thinking on having shake for brekkie, shake for lunch then tea under 600 cals and 3 100 cal snacks. Is your fruit/veg includes in the 100 cal snacks or extra??
What drinks are you allowed? Do you cal count on coffee/tea?

I am starting on slimfast tomorrow, wanting to lose a stone before my holiday which is mid july.
Is that acheivable if I stick to plan on this diet?
Just bought the vanilla power for the shakes. I am thinking on having shake for brekkie, shake for lunch then tea under 600 cals and 3 100 cal snacks. Is your fruit/veg includes in the 100 cal snacks or extra??
What drinks are you allowed? Do you cal count on coffee/tea?

Hi hun, firstly welcome and good luck!

I also do a shake for breakfast and lunch. You're evening meal should be 500 - 600 calories (some people say 5, some say 6, so I go for 550 - or thereabouts) snacks can be slim fast bars/crips etc or a snack that contains 100 calories or less.

A typical day therfore should be something like this:

Breakfast: Shake
Snack: 100 cal
Lunch: Shake
Dinner: 500 - 600 cal

It's weird, when I write it out like this it looks so much easier to stick to! aha!

Anyway, good luck! And if you are interested I've just posted a new '2 week challenge' thread.
http://www.minimins.com/slimfast/212936-2-week-100-challenge.html#post3635919

Good luck hun!!! x

its definitely achievable hun
id suggest for your 300calories worth of snacks that instead of using slimfast chocolate or low fat crisps you go for fruits and veg,you would get a better weightloss and that way when you feel like your having a bad day and you really feel like cheating that instead of cheating you have your slimfast choc bars and low fat crisps and things.which makes you feel better but your also well in your calories xxx

hi, yes that should be achievable in the time frame you want to do it in, if you have fruit/veg outside of your 600cal meal you'll have to count them in to your 300cal snacks. I agree with blossom, I do have the odd slim fast snacks but I don't tend to eat 3 of the chocolate bars for example in one day as although they are only 100cal it puts you above your sugar intake for that day, instead it's probably better to substitute some for fruit etc. Good luck xx

i have a shake for breakfast but try to leave it as late as i can like 10-11am
then have a WW soup at around 87 cals as a snack but really its my lunch!
then a shake around 2pm
if i cant wait for my tea i have a snack around 3.30 usually french fries/snack a jacks
6oocals for tea
then a 100-200 cals snack once kids are in bed depending on if i had a snack before tea, i try to save myself so i can have 200! i love a piece of the small warburtons wholemeal loaf (58 cals) toasted with a laughing cow low fat cheese triangle (25cals) with a few cucumber slices on top mmmmmm :p
hope this helps and good luck on it!

aw carly just noticed your in hampshire, so am i! where abts r u? im in portsmouth x

Hey LadyJo, i'm in Southsea :D
I didn't like the snack/meal bars (good job because i can never find them on offer) but did what blossom suggested had fruit/veggies on a good day and then if i felt like cheating i'd have some french fries or a little choc bar.

I live in Fareham now but I used to live in Portsmouth, well technically it still is portsmouth because we have a PO post code hehe small world or what :D

Last edited:
Back