Hiii...

Deezer

Gold Member
I'm new around here....

I guess I'm following primal rather than paleo as i have a bit of dairy and try and stick to it as much as possible....

I love this way of eating.... I eat 5 or 6 small meals thoughout the day and it leaves me with tonnes of energy to do all the stuff i want to do!!!

Just saying hello i guess!!!

X

welcome deezer , what a difference this makes compared to vlcd's he ! slim and save was great for what i wanted it for but the surge of energy and most importantly mood since switching is fab :0D lovely to have you here xx

I agree totally..... VLCD are hard.... I'm glad I did what I did as I honestly think they saved my life (Dramatic!!!) I was just on a downward spiral to an early heart attack!!!

But this way of eating.... I sometimes feel its too good to be true!!! My losses are lower but I'm not too bothered at this stage!!! As this diet keeps me going looking after 2 springer spaniels, a physically demading job and crossfit 3 times a week!!!

I love it!!!!

X

deezer , tell me all about crossfit please . i keep reading about it but havent had the time to research , mind up here in cumbria wed probably be waiting years for it LOL x

Welcome Deezer,:)
It's important to feed your body good food and Paleo/Primal is the way to do it.:)

I've had a weekend away and weighed this morning and haven't put on any weight.Not like with other diets I would of used it as an excuse to stuff myself silly.I didn't need to as I had fruit,yoghurt then bacon,egg and sausages at the hotel before going out walking around london all day.Then we had dinner which was meat and lots of veg.I even had a naughty toffee apple crumble with cream.:)

Stick with it and it will fall off.Also take your measurements.:)

That's brill..... I think thats the thing with paleo.... Its not a diet for me..... Its just the way I try to eat now.... Sometimes I have the odd treat but that's what it is.... a treat!!! And i usually pay for it lol....

*Love Paleo*

deezer , tell me all about crossfit please . i keep reading about it but havent had the time to research , mind up here in cumbria wed probably be waiting years for it LOL x

Hmmmm its hard to describe.... Its like elite fitness stuff...... You cover everything..... Running/weight lifting/strong mn stuff/stretching.... General overall strengthening!!!

Its awesome though.... Its hurts!!! But you feel like a million dollars afterwards!!!!

X

thanks deezer , ill have to see if theres anything around x

Back