• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hiii:)

S: 11st6lb C: 9st8lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 19.2 Loss: 1st12lb(16.25%)
Hello all!

I'm really hopeful about this forum. I think just knowing I'm part of a group with the same goal might make this attempt work. I seriously haven't gone longer than a week on any kind of diet. My BMI is 23.something, and I don't claim to be overweight, but I'm sure this is only because there's 0 muscle on my body.

I know I'm young, but I think I've always felt a little-bit-fat, and I'm just tired of it. I'm a massive comfort eater and have always either lived or died for food, every non-diet day is full of chips and cheese, chocolate, processed baked food, crisps and alcohol. To be honest I must have a wonderful metabolism to not be alot bigger. I feel like to me food is an addiction. I'm just so tired of it winning, and I'm tired of seeing my bottom in a changing room mirror and feeling disgusting.

Wish me luck!!:)

Charl.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Jax123

Gold Member
S: 21st7lb C: 17st4lb G: 13st0lb Loss: 4st3lb(19.6%)
Hi and :welcome: to Minimins. Good luck on your weight loss journey xxx

G: 9st7lb
Hi and welcome

What diet are you choosing to follow? There are a hundred and one on here to choose from!

You say you are still young, but don't let us in on the secret of how young....

I am sure that if you can establish good eating habits now, then you won't end up approaching middle age thinking "its now or never..."

Good luck young 'un

LRO xx

S: 20st7lb C: 20st7lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 44.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
welcome to the forum and all the best with your weight loss journey

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Exante 17
Introductions 4
PCOS 0
Introductions 2
Introductions 2