Hippngrvy's Weight loss Journey...

Hey! I missed your diary first time around as I was AWOL (too busy shovelling food in me gob!) but hello and welcome back :)

Maybe you'd benefit from going to a few classes for a month? I always find if I stay for meetings my determination is stronger because my leader often talks of people and their goals.

xxx

Well; after a long debated decision - I went back to class; and today started on the new pro-points - which I am liking the idea of more and more... I'd put on a few lbs; weighing 11st 3 naked at home, and 11st 5 with my jeans on in class; so I am taking the 11st 5 as my true starting point and off I go! Hubby seems to have had a personality transplant lately, after I told him how upset he was making me with his mood swings and said he really needed to change or he would have to leave... it worked; he said sorry; and seems to be on the up - which means my weight will start going down!

Today as I said is my first day; and I've not yet used my daily allowance, I have plenty left for my evening meal as I am only up to 18 out of my 29 so far - so I can feel something yummy coming on -maybe a nice mushroom chow mein from chinese and a couple of pints of cider when I meet hubby later from work, and I can use some of my weekly allowance (fab idea that was to bring those weekly points in!)

I do have one lack of undertsnaidng when it comes to Pro-Points though, and I did ask it in class last night; how do you continue to lose weight if you never drop points when ur already on the minimum 29?? My leader didn't know either, and said others had asked it - so I will wait and see what her response is - as I am aiming for 9st really, but will be happy with anything under 10!!

xx

well i skipped weigh in this week - it was too wet, windy and cold to venture out again once I had got in from work, especially as I am full of cold - but, I jumped on the scales wearing the clothes I would get weighed in at class and was about a lb lighter; which after loosing 4 last week I was happy with - esp. as TOTM month was due... I have to miss class next week too as my daughter has her first concert with her orchestra (she plays violin) but I aint gonna fall off the wagon as I made sure I never had any extra points on thursday night, and have started crossing off my weekly points like a good girl in my tracker when I am using them...
Although being a veggie I am finding pro points harder on a day to day basis what with carbs being so high, and the fact I don't eat much dairy due to it giving me eczema (so it doesn't really help that cheese etc aint gone up that much! :( ) I find the weekly points are fab and I will continue to use them all until i stop loosing weight all together. Yesterday and today they have def been a bonus; as it is now TOTM and I am alwys ravenous. Yesterday I'd had all my points before hubby had even got home, and I then decided we should have chinese (we halved a mushroom foo yung and a fried rice and had a veg chow mein each lol) then followed it with some maltesers and a curly wurly and two little biccies - and if I hadn't have been so tired with having cold I could have eaten it again - but instead I went to bed and then when I woke up this morning I had my toast, followed by some maltesers lol.So it is definitely a bonus that I can tick it off my weekly points and not feel guilty and think oh well my diet is ruined I might as well eat what I like all day everyday like is used to on the normal points plan....

Back