hiy everyone starting cd on the 5/11/12

I started Monday and lost 6lb so really happy I did this diet last year and lost some stones but a couple have crept back on I will be slim by this time next year bikini for my summer hol would be fantastic or just to look decent on a swimming costume without the wobble lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

amy2bslim said:
I started Monday and lost 6lb so really happy I did this diet last year and lost some stones but a couple have crept back on I will be slim by this time next year bikini for my summer hol would be fantastic or just to look decent on a swimming costume without the wobble lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sorry to quote-it's the only way that I'm able to post, does anyone know why???? I really admire you girls that are doing sole source, I'm doing step 3 as i go to the gym alot and find that hard enough! For those who have done this before and have regained, do you mind me asking if that was because you went back to eating the wrong stuff/too much etc??? It does concern me a little that this isn't sustainable. Obviously if you go back to old habits you'll gain but I've been slightly perturbed by the fact that the 2 CDC's I've seen are always on the diet xx

Hello ladies,
Well my weigh in wasn’t too bad – gained 3.5lbs since 10[SUP]th[/SUP] October so i’m right back on track. Can’t wait to get back in to ketosis and see the pounds drop! Also got a stinking cold L
Imitt, I think in general you’ll feel a bit queasy going in to ketosis but yeah try and drink as much water as possible because it helps flush out the toxins and sooner they’re out your system the sooner you’ll feel better!
Great job on the 6lbs Amy
Toria Jayne I cannot stomach the porridges but used to LOVE them – so strange. I’m going the same way with vanilla shake! I do love half a coconut mixed in with half a chocolate to taste like a bounty! Yum! In terms of ketosis there are a few ways.....you will notice your appetite decrese significantly, your urine may be bright yellow and some people find it has a sort of sweet scent, you won’t have much trouble getting two litres of water down as you’ll feel thirsty and may have a dry mouth. Some people get bad breath but I’ve thankfully not suffered from this (my flatmate and colleagues are under strict instructions to inform me when I get it). Everyone is different really. As a minimum your appetite will decrease and some people say they feel really great and full of energy.
Lenaj, I too want to lose around a stone by Christmas and also started around the same time J

Hello ladies,
Toria Jayne I cannot stomach the porridges but used to LOVE them – so strange. I’m going the same way with vanilla shake! I do love half a coconut mixed in with half a chocolate to taste like a bounty! Yum! In terms of ketosis there are a few ways.....you will notice your appetite decrese significantly, your urine may be bright yellow and some people find it has a sort of sweet scent, you won’t have much trouble getting two litres of water down as you’ll feel thirsty and may have a dry mouth. Some people get bad breath but I’ve thankfully not suffered from this (my flatmate and colleagues are under strict instructions to inform me when I get it). Everyone is different really. As a minimum your appetite will decrease and some people say they feel really great and full of energy. J

Thanks for the help - think I may have started with Ketosis today not hungry at all and its not bothering me people eating crisps etc around me :) I'll pee on my stick later to find out!

I'm on day four today and weighed myself this morning and so far i've lost 5lb! Not bad going :D Excited for Ketosis to kick in properly now to hopefully lose a few more before I get weighed on Sunday! :D

Toria Jayne - great news you were in ketosis. Sorry I haven't been on but have been so poorly and as a result I have not been on Cambridge - feeling so fat so I'm back on track today (which is the first day I've felt better). How did your weigh in go? x

Toria Jayne - great news you were in ketosis. Sorry I haven't been on but have been so poorly and as a result I have not been on Cambridge - feeling so fat so I'm back on track today (which is the first day I've felt better). How did your weigh in go? x

Oh no - hope it was nothing too bad!!

Well according to my CDC scales only 2lb - but my scales at home show 7lbs! Think it may have been to do with my coverse I was wearing as she weighed me with my shoes on :S
I'm definitely going by my scales though - people have noticed I've lost weight and my clothes are getting baggy on my legs mainly and I don't think that 2lb would have that effect!! Although last 2 days I've stayed the same and not lost any - slightly off putting :( x

It's such a pain when that happens - at my weigh in a month or so ago I lost nothing even thought I had been so good - was gutting. Only think I'd say is stick with it. You will def lose around a stone per month at the start.

Today is the first day I've felt back to my old self - just a really bad cold I think but there was no way I could have stuck to plan. I'm annoyed though because I need to get my act in gear and my motivation is lacking. I've got appointment with CDC tomorrow but I am not going to weigh because it'll just depress me!! I'm going to go for it for two weeks starting tomorrow before my christmas night out and really get back on track!

I'm finding it really difficult today as last few days I haven't felt too good and even my boss pointed out to me that I didn't look well at all he said I was too pale which is not like me at all.. I read in the book if you felt like that you shouldn't carry on :S I don't know whether to stop with the ss for a while and just eat sensibly without the products etc cause cutting out bread etc is not a problem for me - i usually eat healthy just never lost any weight so needed this as a boost to start the weight loss
Really don't know I feel so rubbish today! :( x

Great stuff Any - well done, I hope I can do that when I get back on track

Toria Jayne I would try and stick with it. On my second week I had a day of feeling utterly dreadful. I had a couple of boiled eggs and some rocket which kept me in ketosis and sorted me out. There are other options too like moving up to the 810 plan. I found that having a chicken salad and milk (which coincided with my first week being allowed bars) felt like a feast. Mayble explore other options involving staying on Cambridge and see how you get on? Hope you're feeling a bit better x

Back