Hiya, 24 year old with 10 stone to lose on SW!

Hope your having a good week so far. I'm going to my first class tonight have bought the starter pack from eBay. Think I need one class to see what it's all about but like you, money is an issue so probably end up doing it myself from home. Support buddies?

How did you get on at the class? I keep toying with the idea of joining but don't know if it's worth it

Wow thats amazing! Keep going you're doing so so well. I'm the same, I didn't have health to motivate me before and now i do, I'm having a lot of problems health-wise, scary ones, and sitting with a consultant and hearing the effect It was having just gave me that push - I'm almost a 2 and a half stone off in 3 months, I've tried dieting before but didn't work, SW really works, mostly being in group and not feeling alone you know, still a long long way to go but getting there slowly :) How are you finding it all this time hun? xxx

Wow well done on those great losses and keep going! Really inspirational! I've got about 12 pounds till my target. Just wont budge even though I've been following the plan religiously for over a month! Consultant is clueless as to why this is but I don't want to give up on SW as I've lost a stone and two pounds on it already. Would really appreciate some tips from you lovely successful ladies xxx

How did you get on at the class? I keep toying with the idea of joining but don't know if it's worth it
Keep forgetting to look on here.....lol
Yeah the class went ok, I was really surprised by how many people just paid their money, got weighed then went home. Consultant was really nice. Very helpful and nice knowing that she had been in the same boat too. Even though I was the biggest there by far I didn't feel out of place at all. I Went to a different meeting the next week due to work schedule....the reception was fab from that group.......lost 10lbs first week, was over the moon! Thought I had done ok the second week but only lost 1lb. I know it's still a loss but have to say was a bit deflated by the whole thing. Got weigh in tomorrow so we shall see.......:innocent0001: I think I will definitely stick with the groups. If for no other reason than I feel better when someone is checking on me and more likely to try harder.
How's it going with you?
:sw007:

Last edited:
Hiya! how are you doing hun? Hope its all going well for you so far!
11lbs off in 2 weeks, class tomorrow so praying!!!!.....not been brilliant this week, stepsons graduation dinner and the wine to go with it......and I made jelly sweets which were pretty good........but my god I was craving bread so much...... :eating:Scoffed/savoured 3 slices m&s tiger bread, had to throw rest out or I would have kept on eating it!
How have you been getting on?

Hey! I'm really enjoying it this time. I want to do it for better health. I haven't had that to motivate me before. I've lost 10.5lb in my first 2 weeks. Hope I can keep it up. What's your story so far? Xx
Hiya,
I lost 10lbs the first week but then only 1lb the second week. Hoping tomorrow will be better :innocent0001:

Keep forgetting to look on here.....lol
Yeah the class went ok, I was really surprised by how many people just paid their money, got weighed then went home. Consultant was really nice. Very helpful and nice knowing that she had been in the same boat too. Even though I was the biggest there by far I didn't feel out of place at all. I Went to a different meeting the next week due to work schedule....the reception was fab from that group.......lost 10lbs first week, was over the moon! Thought I had done ok the second week but only lost 1lb. I know it's still a loss but have to say was a bit deflated by the whole thing. Got weigh in tomorrow so we shall see.......:innocent0001: I think I will definitely stick with the groups. If for no other reason than I feel better when someone is checking on me and more likely to try harder.
How's it going with you?

I wouldn't be disheartened by 1lb in 2nd week, 10lb in first is amazing!! It's not surprising your body slowed down a bit!

Yeah this is what I think, if there's someone checking on me I might be more inclined to try harder. At the minute I'm the only one checking on me, and I have a tendency to let things slide quite a lot. But I really can't afford it. And I'm concerned that I would feel out of place, because my current weight is lower than a lot of people's target weight.

I wouldn't be disheartened by 1lb in 2nd week, 10lb in first is amazing!! It's not surprising your body slowed down a bit!

Yeah this is what I think, if there's someone checking on me I might be more inclined to try harder. At the minute I'm the only one checking on me, and I have a tendency to let things slide quite a lot. But I really can't afford it. And I'm concerned that I would feel out of place, because my current weight is lower than a lot of people's target weight.
Most of the people in my group are what I class as thinnies...if nothing else you give us hefty ones something to strive towards.

I might join and take my mom for moral support (and as chief financier she might want to supervise! lol). I've got 11 weeks till my holiday to get myself sorted cuz at present none of my holiday clothes from last year fit!

Back