hiya all! sorry ive been absent so long lol!!

TRIVENAM

Getting there!!!
well ive been organising my bf's birthday party over the last two weeks and have been so tired i hadnt the energy to get on the pc so heres my stats so far!!

last week -2lb
this week -6lb
so this brings me to 11stone and im overjoyed! just knowing next week ill be 10'st something, ill cry my eyes out lol! i spoke with the pharmacist and im only 8lb away from a healthy bmi!!! omg! i wont know how to cope after leaving tfr! i will though,trust me! its been a short few weeks really and to lose this much weight im exstatic! (sp?)

i hope everyone is getting on great and keep your heads up it will come to you, just be patient! congrats on all the losses ive been keeping an eye people haha! well done again!! x x x x x x x

well done trivenam thats brilliant!! Wow 6lbs in week 9 - you go girl! you'll be at goal in no time, good luck for next weeks weigh in :D

well done on your losses

Hi Trivenam,
was wondering where you were woman, glad you are still with us and glad there is even less of you, well done. 8lb left to go is fantastic, you will have that off in no time. Wishing you all the best.
Doirin

Back