Hiya all!

ames

Hiya all, found this site tonight... been on here for the past 2 hours just reading posts haha.

Anyway... i have done weight watchers in the past, but once getting to my 10% just stopped? typical really!
I have decided i want to stick to it this time, started Monday and will go to my first weigh in on Thursday :)

No sure what my idea weight is... my stats are;
Height: 5'5 and abit?
Weight: On Sunday was 11stone 6lbs:cry:

I would ideally love to be 9 and half stone?

Im also going to the gym everyday (in my lunch hour for around 45 minutes to an hour depends what day) so hopefully have a loss on Thursday and we keep a diary on here :)

Amy x

good luck hun!!

Hiya Amy, were all here to hlp and support and have a good laugh ;) theres plenty of threads around so hope too see you hanging about!

Hey welcome :) ... good luck .. and heres to hearing about your w.i! xx

Thanks for all the replies :)

I have ALOT of threads to catch up on, never seen a forum this active! xx

Will do!

I was looking back on my old Weight Watchers card - I somehow managed to loose 15lbs in 4 weeks! Would love to do that again, and this time im actually going to the gym too so fingers crossed! :D

xx

Hiya :)

Went to my first WW class tonight went pretty well!
I weighed last Sunday(on my scales) and was 11stone 6lbs, got weighed today and im 11stone 2lbs and a half!

Got the monthly pass, just registered on the website gotta figure out how to use it! :confused:

Finslly hit me that i need varity for it to work so going to make a shopping list and pre plan my food!

Any ideas much appricaiated (as in what to buy!) xx

Ummm depends on what sort of thing you like? do you have a thing for savoury or a thing for sweet stuff etc ? ...
I find ive got to have low point crisps in all the time and also snack things such as special k bites or go ahead bars ...
i also like to have lots of low point fruits in ! .... chicken is good! as can go with anything also jacket spuds oh and i couldnt be without ww tuna ! ..
hehe also congrats on your w.i this week :D

Back