Hiya Anyone start WW today 1/3/10?

Hi, I started ww today im doing it at home. I have around 56 pounds to lose altogether.

I know i will get lots of support and information off you guys to help me on my way.
So good luck to all of us :)

Hi there great we can all help each other :D hope you have a good week and you should be at target this year xx

Hi, I started ww today im doing it at home. I have around 56 pounds to lose altogether.

I know i will get lots of support and information off you guys to help me on my way.
So good luck to all of us :)

Well day one is going well so far, the food is going down nice and im not hungry yet! I have planned a day at a time due to work etc which is working well so far. Just debating wether to buy the calculator to make things even easier point wise. Hows everyone elses day going?

Hi everyone hope ur all having a great day!

day one went really well i ate 16 of my 20 points and saved 4 pts. i also walked 45 mins on my tread mill and feel great just a bit hungrier today but sticking to it 100% so far ..... how are u all doing x

Wow there are so many of us starting this week. I am not going to meetings either. I joined up before Xmas but only did it half heartedly due to that time of year. I'm giving it a good crack this time as I have a holiday booked for 26th of June.

Not too concerned about going over in the points as I dont count my exercise points and I know the odd day of going over once or twice a week by 2 is okay and also 2 glasses of wine a week is covered by my untracked fitness points. I go to the gym 4 times a week, sometimes more, for min of 45 mins.

I have jumped on the scales and they say a 2lb loss since Monday!!! Going to weigh every third day or so rather than have a weekly day.

Well I better get ready for work.

x

Hi

No i didnt follow the low point plan, i just done 24 all week, why are you suppose to??? hopefully i lose tomoz but not holding out for much hehehe as i either dont lose or a very low loss

Jacqui35 the low point thing is like to kick start your weight loss.

Well done ladies let's keep up the great support so far!

I am having trouble sticking to points. Head really not in right place. I am supposed to have 18. MOnday I had 19, and yesterday I had 19. I did earn 1.5AP yesterday thugh, so not too bad overall. I keep eating rubbish though. Too long on SW not being able to. Need to swap rubbish points for healthy ones. Just really hoping for a loss!! Any loss! How is everyone else doing?

mumtheshopper, try doing things differently for the rest of the day. Like break a routine of doing something at a certain time. Or for dinner have something like a big point free stir fry and a small amount of rice?

And then again tomorrow, stop thinking that you are on a diet and just eat low point options. Perhaps stick to the guide of 4pt breaky, 5pt lunch, 6 point dinner and 4pt worth of snacks (that's 1 bar and 2 pieces of fruit).

Hang in there, dont stress about the whole word "diet". I have eased myself into things these first 3 days; 24pts then 22pts and today my 20pt target! I'm allowed 22 but trying to do 20.

Bren
X

Thanks. I think after so long on SW, I am attacking all the things that I ahven't been allowed. They are mostly low point, but too many of them, and too many snacks. You're right, I need to limit my snacking points. I'm having low point meals cos I've used or want to use them on rubbish. I'll get there. Not gone way over, in fact not at all when APs taken into account, just don't feel I've been healthy. I'll get there and settle down.

Lynda

Well day one is going well so far, the food is going down nice and im not hungry yet! I have planned a day at a time due to work etc which is working well so far. Just debating wether to buy the calculator to make things even easier point wise. Hows everyone elses day going?

Great well done you,I have a calculator but dont use it lol I just use the tracker,but I know people like using the calculator.Hope todays going as well xx

Great well done you,I have a calculator but dont use it lol I just use the tracker,but I know people like using the calculator.Hope todays going as well xx

Hi everyone hope ur all having a great day!

day one went really well i ate 16 of my 20 points and saved 4 pts. i also walked 45 mins on my tread mill and feel great just a bit hungrier today but sticking to it 100% so far ..... how are u all doing x

Hi emma well done :D I too had a good day yesterday had 20 points instead of 24 as its week 1 hope your doing well still xx

Wow there are so many of us starting this week. I am not going to meetings either. I joined up before Xmas but only did it half heartedly due to that time of year. I'm giving it a good crack this time as I have a holiday booked for 26th of June.

Not too concerned about going over in the points as I dont count my exercise points and I know the odd day of going over once or twice a week by 2 is okay and also 2 glasses of wine a week is covered by my untracked fitness points. I go to the gym 4 times a week, sometimes more, for min of 45 mins.

I have jumped on the scales and they say a 2lb loss since Monday!!! Going to weigh every third day or so rather than have a weekly day.

Well I better get ready for work.

x
Hi Bren great a loss already I think that always helps us stick to it,exercise is the key to losing weight and keeping it off its just getting into and keeping that routeen :eek: Good luck for the rest of the week xx

Hi

No i didnt follow the low point plan, i just done 24 all week, why are you suppose to??? hopefully i lose tomoz but not holding out for much hehehe as i either dont lose or a very low loss

I think ww like most slimming groups like us to do a low first week 1 and 2 so we get big losses and stick to plan but I have found its made me ill so Im trying to stick within my points I can have 24 so I did 20 yesterday so I hope I can do that all week :rolleyes: well don you xx

Thanks. I think after so long on SW, I am attacking all the things that I ahven't been allowed. They are mostly low point, but too many of them, and too many snacks. You're right, I need to limit my snacking points. I'm having low point meals cos I've used or want to use them on rubbish. I'll get there. Not gone way over, in fact not at all when APs taken into account, just don't feel I've been healthy. I'll get there and settle down.

Lynda

I think its hard to go from one plan to another so it will take time to get used to a new plan......Maybe have a look at the meal diaries they could give you an idea,I always have snacks I just try and get every 3-4 hours and have sensible snacks lol :flirt2: xx

Hi everyone!
I was supposed to be starting on the 1st but ended up with a really bad tummy bug! (Dont know if thats a good or a bad thing for a diet!) today is the first day ive felt ok, so im planning to start tomorrow. I have quite alot to loose, but im giving myself a year to do it in, so i think i should make it.

I have just made the WW 0 points soup, which i really like and im having for lunch tomorrow! I really find it great in the first couple of weeks when im really hungry, its extra food for no cost! :)

Nik86- when i first started my books went everywhere- shopping took me forever because i had to work out the points in everything before i bought it!! lol, you get used to it though and im sure the change in diet will get rid of the extra weight for you.

Everyone else- good luck for this week, and hopefully i will post again after the weekend.

xxx

Hi everyone!
I was supposed to be starting on the 1st but ended up with a really bad tummy bug! (Dont know if thats a good or a bad thing for a diet!) today is the first day ive felt ok, so im planning to start tomorrow. I have quite alot to loose, but im giving myself a year to do it in, so i think i should make it.

I have just made the WW 0 points soup, which i really like and im having for lunch tomorrow! I really find it great in the first couple of weeks when im really hungry, its extra food for no cost! :)

Nik86- when i first started my books went everywhere- shopping took me forever because i had to work out the points in everything before i bought it!! lol, you get used to it though and im sure the change in diet will get rid of the extra weight for you.

Everyone else- good luck for this week, and hopefully i will post again after the weekend.

xxx

Hi Claire Hope your tums better I have bad ibs and have a bad tum daily so know how you feel x
Its best to feel as well as you can to start and well done you :) I have alot to lose too I am trying for 18 months as I lose slow always do but if it takes longer Ill be disappointed but as long as it goes thats the best thing hey?
Its great here isnt it great people xx
Good luck for this week look forward to hearing your losses :D

Things are still going positive in my world. Not sure about points yesterday as dinner involved pub lasagne and a glass of wine??? Although up until this point I had only used 10 pts. Not including the 30 mins of gym.

Think it was either on the mark or 2pts over. On the positive I have kept off lbs since Monday! It's a long weekend here in Melbourne and I have a couple of drinks tonight, but on an excursion all day walking through the city so hopefully that will earn me enough points for a glass of wine or two....

Saturday night is also dinner out but I will eat only fruit and yoghurt during the day around 6pt and then also the gym. I know I wont go stupid at dinner.

Well off to the city to have breaky and meet my photography students.

Bren
X

Things are still going positive in my world. Not sure about points yesterday as dinner involved pub lasagne and a glass of wine??? Although up until this point I had only used 10 pts. Not including the 30 mins of gym.

Think it was either on the mark or 2pts over. On the positive I have kept off lbs since Monday! It's a long weekend here in Melbourne and I have a couple of drinks tonight, but on an excursion all day walking through the city so hopefully that will earn me enough points for a glass of wine or two....

Saturday night is also dinner out but I will eat only fruit and yoghurt during the day around 6pt and then also the gym. I know I wont go stupid at dinner.

Well off to the city to have breaky and meet my photography students.

Bren
X

Hi Bren wow your in aus fantastic,good on you for the gym and your points I thnk your doing well I think once we get to stressed that we have had too many not enough it can get obsessive :flirt2:lol
Its now 9pm here and your just starting your day .....send some sun PLEASEEEE
Hope the students were okay :Dxx

Back