HIYA EVERYONE NEW TO LL

MizGaram

Hello everyone i have read some of the threads and want to say congrats to everyone. However i have a small dilema its my nieces birthday and i am tempted to have a little something to eat, i have been having 2 packs a day and am on week 6 it sounds silly but i hoping if i do relapes its not gonna be that bad. Can anyone give me any adivse i am gonna try not to eat but am worried that have i done my self any damage by eating 2 packs a day?

week1-: 8LB
week2-: 1LB :(
week3-: 3LB
week4-: 3LB
week5-: 2LB :)
week6-:
week7-:
week8-:
week9-:
week10-:
week11-:
week12-:
week13-:
week14-:

Last edited:
My advice would be don't eat! It starts as a little bit but believe me it soon escalates and it's no fun for some people trying to get back into ketosis.

Why are you only having 2 packs a day? How often are you doing this? This is something that I really wouldn't recommend - in having 4 packs we're living on what's probably the lowest recommended food intake and having only half of that cannot be healthy, your body won't be getting all the vitamins, minerals and sustinence that it needs.

Ahhh thank you i think i its was in my head that if i have two food packs then if i eat it makes up for it so saving on food packs so i can eat however i have made the choice and am not going to eat. Thank you so much for your advice it is appricated.

Well done MizGaram - good choice =- make sure you eat all 4 as Katie says.

Best of luck on LL!

I'm glad you're going to have all 4, I'd hate for you to fall ill because of it ---- do keep posting though and let us know how you're getting on :)

YES YES YES I did it i proved a point to my self and im so happy i did not eat a thing. I had my food packs and water it didnt really feel that bad. I honestly thought i would pick up something. Thank you guys i needed that push and am greatful xxx

Fabulous - that's great news ---- well done :clap:

That's great that you've decided not to eat. Please please have your four packs, not only will it eventually make you ill only having two as you're not getting all your nutrients, it will actually cause you to lose less weight! Cos your body will go into starvation mode and hang on to everything it's got. Go back up to four and your four ltrs of water and you may have a really really good loss at your WI. I've had endure about 4 or 5 birthday parties during LL, it isn't fun but you've just got to stick it out, think how great it'll be at her birthdy next year when you're looking fabulous! Eating what you want but knowing you're in control of it!

Guys i can not thank you enough for your support and i promise to stick to 4 a day. Now i have gone through one party i feel i can do anythin even go out to dinner and your right its not alot of fun but its got to be done will put in how much i lost Hopefully on Wed night xxxx

Hey guys im doing everything im supposed to but the weight does not seem to be shifting getting really sad:sigh:. My three stone target seems to be getting further and further. HELP

week1-: 8LB
week2-: 1LB :(
week3-: 3LB
week4-: 3LB
week5-: 2LB :)
week6-: 2LB
week7-:0LB :mad:
week8-:
week9-:
week10-:
week11-:
week12-:
week13-:
week14-:

Just keep at it - the body can retain a lot of water from time to time.

a pint of water weighs a pound - so with the amount you are drinking (hopefully) your weight will vary a lot throughout the day/week. As a woman, other factors kick in that also can cause water retention, and this can also happen if you pick up a cold or sickness.

Just hang in there and the weight will fall off. The only time it stops is if you come off the plan!

The reason you haven't lost this week is because you were down to 2 packs then went up to 4. It will even itself out and you will get a good loss next week

I have been having four foodpacks since i had a bit of a hick up but am doing everything by the book now and have not eaten been going by the plan and having 5 litres of water.

Thank you i really hope so as i am feeling quite down aas my three stone goal seems to be going further and further away

im so nervous about my weigh in if i dnt lose i will be so upset. I have been doing everythin i need to so just dnt understand.

Back