Hiya everyone

Size 16 Will Do

Silver Member
Right, this is it (again)!!!

Sick of going between diets and then thinking I could loose loads on cambridge or lighterlife, basically I cant do them!!! I need food.

So I have bit the bullet and gone back to class tonight and re-joined. Leader was brilliant and am determined to do it. I know it wont be as quick as other diets but it is sustainable.

Will deffo be popping up every day and will add to this thread! Or do I strt a seperate thread in the diary section x

Welcome back on board. Not sure about the diary, might be best in the sub forum? Xx

Hi and welcome back. Dont think of it as a diet think of it as a new way to eat. A Diary would be a good idea if you want to keep a daily record of your progress.

Good luck

Hi Size 16, I am a newbie too, joining tomorrow but started on Monday.

As someone who did CD last year and lost 51lbs in 13 weeks, it was hard but it felt wonderful BUT I didn't learn a single thing, I ended up in a very sad place :( I am now almost back to what I started because I never learnt anything about how to eat properly, nor did I learn how to have a healthy lifestyle.

Now I am tackling it head on and I am going to take it slow so my body and head have time to adjust.

I can't say CD was bad, because it was good at the time, but I did end up with some worries regarding food and I did binge and purge for a few months afterwards.

Fingers crossed we can do this, from the posts on this forum it seems that there is a lot of support xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi and welcome! X

Hello and welcome to mm's

Hello and welcome!

Thanks for all the replies.

I know what you mean about cambridge I wish I could do it and learn from it but find it impossible. I have lost 2 stone on cambridge in about 5 weeks but then put about 3 1/2 back on. Over the last 4 years or so i have tried it on and off and just got heavier and heavier with each fail.

I have finally seen the light lol !!!! And realised a healthy diet and exercise is gonna be the only way I will do it.

So thanks again for popping on my thread and I will speak later x x x

Back