Hiya Im new and this is my ww diary...

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Weight Loss Diaries' started by dellydoo25, 17 November 2010 Social URL.

1. dellydoo25

dellydoo25 Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Hiya everyone, Ive just joined the site as I thought it would be good to get support, to keep me on track with my weight loss goal!!

Im Adele, Im 28 and have been on ww for 3 weeks now. Im 5ft 3 and my start weight was 9 stone 10pounds (which i know isnt massive, but ive put it on suddenly, and none of my clothes fit!)

My current weight is 9 stone 5, so ive lost 5 pounds in 3 weeks, which im really pleased with :D

Im finding the lack of chocolate really tough tho as i have a very sweet tooth! Have tried the ww cakes and biccies and they take the edge off!

I am doing a swimming challenge for children in need, which involves swimming the channel (22miles) in my local baths, over 12 weeks. So im doing 1.8 mile a week...hoping this helps shift the weight.

Anyway,,,nice to meet u all:D

I enjoy reading ur diaries to see your progress and hope to keep mine updated. (i get weighed every sat morning)

xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. blackwidow

blackwidow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    WW
    thats fab about your swimming challenge.. 1.8 miles a week is defo doable.. thats about 100 lengths of a 25m pool isnt it? x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.