Hiya I'm new...

Hiya,
I joined WW at the end of Febuary this year on the referral programme from my GP and have lost 9lbs up to now....i have alot to lose and i'm struggling a bit now after having a bad week, can't seem to stop munching!
My W.I day is Thursday.
I've been overweight most of my life but i put on loads after having my 2 children.....blame the kids haha!
Sorry this is a bit boring!
*waves helloooooooo*:flirt2:

hello and a very warm welcome, i am fairly new here myself and everyone is very nice xx

gd luck hun :)

Hello :D :D

Good luck hope it works for you there are some really lovely people on here and keep posting someone always helps ;)

I have lost my first Stone in 5 weeks have 6 more to go and have 3 children so you can do it :D

xx

Hi welcome to the forum, this is a great place for help and motivation, take the diet one day at a time, and make plenty of zero point soup for when you are hungry, and drink plenty of water a day (add no added sugar squash to it). Another great food is egg whites as they are zero points and are very filling, Allow yourself some kind of treat each night, this does help and you will feel like you aren't missing out, remember this diet is more of a lifestyle change, you can have anything you want as long as it is in your points. good luck on your diet journey, and congratulations on your weight loss so far.

Hellooooo :) Welcome. Im a mummy of 2 kids too xx

I dont know how to tell you any magic way to stop munching.

Ive just had two days of serious over chocolate indulgence. BUT Im telling myself today is now and im not going to be gluttoning anymore.
Back on the path to slimdom.

YOu just have to make it through one choice, when faced with the offending food or a zero point alternative go for the healthy option most of the time and allow yourself a cheeky chocolate some of the time and you will do just fine

Hi Welcome! im a bit of a newbie, well just back for the 2nd time actually :) your in the right place for support everyone here is so helpfull! You can do it!

Hi all,

I'm new 2 WW and the forum.

I joined WW on Monday. So far so good.

My points allowance is 20 but I saw in the book that the fast start to boost your weight loss is 18 so I have been sticking to 18 for the last 2 days.

If I go up to 20 next week will that make me gain?
:confused:

Hello I am in a similar situation. I have steadily gained weight, piled it on during my daughters pregnancy, lost 5 and a half stone on lighter life then fell pregnant with my son, piled it all back on again and an extra 3lbs. Now my plan was to go back to lighter life again as it worked but I couldnt do it at the moment as I am breastfeeding. So I decided to do weight watchers at christmas in the mean time and get some of it off. I have nearly lost 4 stone so far!

Back