hiya! newbie from preston, lancs

snugglysteph

i love my family!
hiya, my names steph and im mummy to ethan 6 katie 3 and ellis 10 months. during and after having my children i have gained around 4 stone going from 8st 1lb to my current weight of 12st 3lbs.

ideally id like to lose around 1 stone for christmas and 3 stone by next summer.

i never have much motivation but this site looks brilliant so am hoping i can do it this time!

i look forward to chatting with you all xxx

hi and welcome ...small world i live in leyland xx

hiya! wow didnt expect anyone to know leyland let alone live here!

im joining slimming world on tuesday, am nervous but i really really want to do this xxx

well good luck hun on your weight loss journey im doin the cambridge diet ...but if u need help and support just come on here theres always some1 here with gr8 advice and support xx

Hi and welcome. Good luck with SW. You could start a dairy thread in the SW section for extra support and encouragement

Irene xx

thankyou for your lovely welcome ladies! i feel very positive already xxx

Hi snugglysteph, and welcome to minimins.

Don't know how much you have browsed around, but I know to my cost that its a good idea to do the tutorials...I was a bit lost for a while :confused: - though, to be honest, not the most technically gifted that ever walked.

Slimming world is a great plan to start - tried them all in my time :D and now doing W8 to try and lose quickly - then get on to maintenance.

Keep us posted on your losses and I will keep an eye open for you in the slimming world forums...I sneak a look in there sometimes just for nosiness ;)

LRO xx

hiya, thanks again for the welcome, gonna go have a good nosey round on the slimming world forum now :)

Hiya and welcome, all the best with sw, we are all on different diets here but everyone is trying to do the same thing, keep posting and let us know how ya get on! Take care

Hiya hun, I live in Penwortham. Used to do CD but now i am waiting for a Dietician on the NHS.

Minis is great and everyone here is so lovely. We will help you and encourage you when you need. :)

Taz x

Back