Hiya sw returner in april 2012 east sussex

blufizz

hiya,
im a returner and looking forward to be lbbbbssssss lighter by the summer lol
anyone else in east sussex area (on the coast) following sw and would
welcome some support and a chat?

hiya Irene,
thanks for the welcome :)
I've really missed the site and I'm glad to be back!
x

Hi and welcome :)

I've also just restarted slimming world and I live in brighton

hiya and thanks for the welcome :)
I live along the coast from you....tho from your name im guessing your not a southerner lol
How are you getting on withe plan again?
which part of the plan are you doing?

lol no but I've been here almost 12 yrs so feel like I belong now lol. I'm trying the extra easy for the first time. So far has been ok except I have to remind myself to have my HE's. Today has been a struggle as I'm full up with a cold and usually comfort eat. First weigh in is tomorrow @ 7pm... so shall see how I get on then.

How are you doing?

im a yorkshire lass by birth but have ended up down south and been by the coast for a few yrs now lol
Ive followed sw before but 99% green, with the occasional ee day on a friday to have a sw version of chicken kebab n chips lol

I dont eat enough chicken and fish to warrant doing the ee every day...and id miss my double he's too much lol...

I only began it today but so far so good lol....
i had asda deliver so i had no excuse to use for not cooking and eating something right from the word go :)

Sorry to hear you have a cold-its the changeable weather weve got down here lol..warm then cold then wet lol
hope you feel better soon

Im sure youl be smiling after weigh in!
Ive yet to join a group again -on wed or thur evening so my actual weigh in date is a bit up in the air

The only thing is the group i used before now has a male consultant and im not sure
id find that comfortable.

so maybe im going to have look for a diffo group...either way im sticking to plan at home
so wish me luck lol.

Omg...I'm deffo smiling after weigh in lol.... i lost 7.5 lbs. I really wasn't expecting that as I had a huge binge last wkend which led me to re joining in first place so thought I was going to STS.

When I started group last week I didn't think I was going to like it as nobody really spoke...i even caught the same bus home as a few of them and not even a smile. It was ok 2nite tho... everyone was quite chatty and the consultant is nice and seems to know her stuff :) There's also quite a few men who attend group so that makes a nice change lol.

The group I go to is in Whitehawk and the consultant also has another group in Lewes if thats any help :)

Good luck for your next weigh in x

:eek: :clap:
go girl!!!! lol
well done you..its an amazing feeling isnt it lol

Im so happy for you...it must be a great boost and a great way to start things :)

re the group i guess you got to give it a chance....i dont really want to go to one
near me cos its a male consultant and if its a huge group like before i found it a bit impersonal lol

but its literally 5 mins walk from my house where as other groups id have to get on a bus...

but ive got til wed to decide lol.
lewis is a long way from me lol

again well done on your huge loss lol :)
my official weigh in seems a long long way off

tho itl be interesting to see what their scales make my starting weight lol...id be gobsmacked if
it registers any loss for the 4 or 5 days il have been on plan since sunday lololol..and il be crying if it makes me heavier!

Last edited:
Back