• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hiya :)

S: 13st10lb C: 13st6lb G: 9st0lb Loss: 0st4lb(2.08%)
Hey, i started slimming world for the 3rd time last saturday after failing previously due to lack of motivation. I had my first baby in March this year and before i had her i was a size 12 and happy. Now i'm a size 18 and rather unhappy. I have felt very motivated all week and am hoping to keep it up for a lot longer as my ideal weight is 8st 10lb, i am currently 13st 8lb. I have done an hour of exercise every day this week so am hoping that is helping. I can't afford to go to any meetings at the moment but i weigh myself every week at boots. Since i dont go to meetings i thought i would come here and speak to all you guys in the same boat for a bit of encouragment. My name is Lexie and i am 22 :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

eternity

Gold Member
S: 16st6lb C: 9st6lb G: 9st6lb BMI: 24.1 Loss: 7st0lb(42.61%)
Hi Lexie, welcome to the board and good luck with your weight loss :)

S: 12st12lb C: 11st4lb G: 9st11lb BMI: 28.4 Loss: 1st8lb(12.22%)
Hi Lexie, welcome to MiniMins. Congratulations on the birth of your baby girl. Good luck on your SW journey - I hope it takes you where you want to go. This site is very useful for keeping the motivation going, so keep posting!

S: 10st13lb C: 10st9lb G: 8st10lb BMI: 24.8 Loss: 0st4lb(2.61%)
Hello! Welcome, I've recently joined and everyone seems really nice here. :D
Good Luck with the weight loss. :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Introductions 4
Reported Posts - Not spam 0
Introductions 1
Introductions 2
Introductions 2