hiya!!!

bellaswan

hi guys!
thought id do a wee diary as im starting tommorow, just home from my 1st meeting with my consultant and she was lovely.

oops, better tell you a wee bit about myself, im 28 and i have done a similar diet before. i done ll 2 and half years ago, lost bout 4 and half stone on it but ive since put on 2 stone, so my 1st goal will be to get that 2 stone off and take it from there! (hopefully by xmas may i add!)

had a look on the forum last night and loved reading the diaries so thought id start one myself. oh well better go... excited about tommorow, just hope the enthusiasim lasts! lol!

Hi Bella, welcome to the forum and welcome to CD. Best of luck starting tomorrow just keep thinking of looking fabulous at Xmas..lol xx

:welcome2: Hiya and welcome to the forum. The people on here are amazing and very supportive. Good luck with your start tomorrow. I'm sure you'll do really well. :D

aww thanks guys, you are doing great! very inspiring.:D

well ive just finished my 1st shake, been to gym and done some housework, so its goin ok but then again its only 11am! lol.

i shall be back later, might be struggling by then! :eek:

Hi Bella, how'd it go today? Sounds like you're doing ok from your previous post. :)

Hey!!

Yeah not too bad thanks, had a few will I won't I moments earlier tonight but sorta distracted myself! Lol! I'd better get used to it, eh?

How's ur day been then? X

Hi Bella, good on you for sticking to it! You should be proud of yourself. I've had an ok day, thanks. I'm working nightshift at the moment and feel that I haven't actually seen my baby girl for ages, so tomorrow when I'm off I'm going to get in some extra cuddles.

Keep doing what you're doing and the weight will drop off!
Have a good evening, hon. x

Hiya sweet

Welcome and well done for bighting the bullet and changing your life !

2 stone before Xmas is a great goal wish you every success

Can't wait to find out how you get on!!

Xxx

Hello you! Just checking in to make sure you're ok?
I'm on dayshift today. Had a lovely couple of days off -just wish it was longer.
Anyway, hope you have a great day. :)

Hi, Bella. Welcome to the forum and good luck with your weight loss. I'm sure you will do great. :D

Hi guys been a busy weekend so not had a chance to come on! Doing ok, hope you all had a good weekend!

Had a spicy tomato soup for dinner.. Must say I'm impressed! Lol!

Hi guys been a busy weekend so not had a chance to come on! Doing ok, hope you all had a good weekend!

Had a spicy tomato soup for dinner.. Must say I'm impressed! Lol!

Hi Bella, good to see you keeping with it. I have never had the soups, many moons ago when I did they were all pretty bland, maybe I should give them a try.

Feeling sorry for myself today guys, not feeling great.
Got a cold n my throats on fire!! Boo! So finding it a bit harder today :-(

Back