Hiya :)

1lb Off!! I wanted more but it's off isn't it!!
Having a cheeky chinese tonight but not going mad. Then Back on it again tomorrow.. I seem to be using my HEXB for breakfast and then struggling with ideas for lunch.

Do you find your having similar things?

Anyway, I'm feeling really positive!!

How's your day been? Bloody Thighs!! silly squats teeehehehhehehehe :)

Woo hoo well done on your loss chick, and you done a hell of a lot of exercise so building up muscle too :) definitely a well deserved treat for yourself tonight.

have to admit I've not done a single squat for a couple of days now and my thighs have returned to normal :)

food wise I seem to be eating a lot of the same things like chicken omelet, jacket and beans etc, but so far I'm enjoying my food and not fed up with it. I'm going to attempt the diet coke chicken recipe as soon as I get my paws on passata.

today I think I've gone over my syns but I'm not too concerned.

breakfast : beans and bbacon lunch: harvester, had pasta, onion, sweetcorn, beet root and red devil sauce in salad bowl and for main I had chicken, jacket, peas, sour cream and another helping of red devil :) but I was mighty impressed that I avoided the blue cheese sauce, bread rolls and onion bits!
had my magic pancakes with banana and table spoon of nutella melted on the pancakes :) amazing :)
and just now I had bacon, beans, egg and a little squirt of tomato sauce.

****** that's loads hahahahaha!

tomorrow ill have fruit about 5am, then a banana and alpen light bar around 11 on break, then ill have a break around four so ill have a salad, ham and salad cream, then when I get home ill have a jacket beans and side salad.

I've been tempted to go on the scales but I think I'll leave it til next week and weigh every 2 weeks. I think if I weigh every week then ill be on the scales daily and end up getting annoyed and reaching for nutella and finishing the tub :) xx

oh nutella! ! hubba hubba!!

your doing soo well!!!

During the week, I tend to have either 2x breakfast bars. spaced apart. Or Thick granary with 2x tsp Raspberry Jam.

snacking on fruit or babybells for my hex A

lunch tends to be cottage cheese and sweetcorn in a jacket or mugshots

teas... vary honemade curries, stirfrys, pastas.

this next week, I aim to get more prepared. Batch cooking and maybe take some pasta dishes to work.

Have you got a goal for the week?
also aim to do my davina dvd at least once. haha

weighing every two weeks is good. Andy tells me I should look at it on a monthly basis.

ooo and have you taken your measurements... I must do mine..

Ahh jam and toast sounds lush :)

i guess my goal would be to hopefully lose at least 5lbs. So that would take me to 14stone after 2 weeks :)

i took my measurements at the start of the year, I had the whole new year new me thing going on which lasted about 3 weeks! So ill be using those as my starting point because I guess I'd only lost about 3lbs so not much difference.

deffo take your measurements, cos the weeks where we might not lose we can measure and look back to what we were like :) xx

Hi everyone Iv just joined this site this mornin Im following the slimming world plan Iv done it before but never properly stuck to it. I feel like now is my time I have 3 little children and I want to do this for me and them I wana be able to chase them around and run and play with them without getting tired!!!
I need to do this I just need motivation and inspiration to spur me on.....

Hiya mummy, welcome on board :) hope your food for tomorrow is much more appetising than mine! Just made some pasta, tuna, mayonnaise, red onion, sweetcorn, spinach and broccoli... Not looking good :( xx

Hey mummy! hope your well!! :)
ive been really motivated today... filled up the car and didnt sneak in the garage for a sneaky choccy bar!!

Ive had 15 syns today. Little bit of a carb overload with jacket spud cottage cheese for lunch and philly and chicken pasta for tea.

I'm trying on wedding dresses tomorrow. Im sooo body conscious and a little scared. Hopefully this will give me even more of a reason to stay focussed.

Havent stuck to my squats as its hurting my knees.. oh no!!!!

Im sorted for morning.. Ive picked up some Aldi frozen raspberries before. Going to have a few over 2x choc orange breakfast bars crushed up into yogurt. cant wait hehehe. It will only be my HEXB.

Ahh breakfast sounds lush chick.

soooo excited for you to be trying on wedding dresses :) when's the big day? Xx

Hellllloooo :) how's your day gone? I've just posted what I've had in my diary. Definitely wont be repeating that mess of a meal again!

hope all is well with you and the wedding dress shopping was a success :) xx

Good to see your still plodding on GW how are you doing? Keep the faith ;)

Aww thank you :) looks like you're doing fab.

Back