hiyaaa anyone started on or around 16th Feb?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by <3., 25 February 2011 Social URL.

1. <3.

<3. Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(6.32%)
    Diet:
    SS
    Hellooooo has anyone started on or around Feb 16th? I would like to 'buddy up' with someone...and jst share general experiences with?
    Thank u xx:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. missyd

missyd Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Diet:
    cambridge
    i started yesterday :)
    good luck to you cant wait to get week one over and see the weight loss i know that will give me the determination to carry on, iv tried CD a few times but really struggle i always seem to pick at food i have got through day 1 though so i guess thats an achievment lol

4. <3.

<3. Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(6.32%)
    Diet:
    SS
    Just keep at it!! If i can manage this, trust me ANYONE can..i used to eat everything in sight, but im taking it one day at a time and the more time thats going on the more determined i am not to give into my food cravings..ive figured out its jst my mind playing tricks my body is much stronger! Good Luck, hopefully this is the last time for u, You can do it!!

5. missyd

missyd Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Diet:
    cambridge
    so far im not feeling to bad get the odd dizzy spell but just keep topping up with water ;)
    i know how good these vlcd are i did lipotrim nearly 4 years ago and lost 5 stone i have put on 1 1/2 stone since i stopped which isnt to tragic just wanna get it off befoer anymore goes on

how are you finding it?

6. <3.

<3. Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(6.32%)
    Diet:
    SS
    Much better now...the first day was the worst! had a headache full works...but now i feel so full of energy its unbelievable! i used to have killer joint pains and they have vanished too...so im feeling much better these days..drinking the water was a struggle for the 1st 2 days as everytime i had a glass it went straight through me!! but now the visits to the toilet have also gone down even though im drinking lots more water..so things have been getting better, I hope they stay this way! xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.