Hmm.. Confused about re-feed.

Hi all,

I have just been speaking to a friend who done lipotrim a few years ago and she asked me when I was planning to refeed. I told her I plan to refeed in the middle of June for two weeks but she said as I have only been on the diet since the beginning of march that two weeks isn't necessary and that 1 week of re-feed would be ok? Can anybody shine some light on this for me please as I don't know what to believe..

Thanks x

Hi Minni

The paperwork says if you've lost 5/6 stones or more you should can continue refeed (days 4-7) for several weeks to adjust to different behaviours and quantities. There is nothing wrong as far as I can see with the portions set out to follow at that point. You do what you feel comfortable with, and take the extra time if you want to. It's not going to hurt anything :)

Thanks teapot, it's her birthday party at the end of June and I planned to still be refeeding then so I think it annoyed her a bit I won't be eating or drinking loads. Hey ho two weeks refeed it is(or more if needed). I don't want to not do it properly and undo all my hard work x x x

I'm going to do it for 2 weeks just Incase x

Minnie

Just remember - this is about YOU and not about your friends need to have a lovely party and not feel guilty that she is going to overdo it! :) As you say you don't want to undo all YOUR hard work! :)

Back