Cruise PV Hmm, Help!

specialk

Silver Member
Yet another Nag and Moan...

Has anyone experienced Attack sort of headaches during cruise?

I have not come off the plan or anything like that, i have stuck well to the diet, and exercise.

Only today, mainly this evening I have had the worst headache and nausia feeling and it is doing my head in.

I feel completly rotten and down and out :(

Help is much needed...

K xx

Hmm, could be non diet related - there's a nasty bug doing the rounds. Hope you feel better soon. :)Xx

i dont feel ill per se, just down and out, with a bad head and belly ache.

i thought it was TOTM but i think i had a bit of a rough session with the OH and i think i damaged something inside... TMI i know but hey

So ive gathered its not TOTM, but i still feel rotten...

k xx

I don't know but I went off plan yesterday for my OH's birthday party, I didn't drink booze but I ate foods that I shouldn't have and I feel AWFUL today... I feel kind of hungover, bloated, dry mouth, really horribly fatigued etc...
So, maybe if you've accidentally eaten something you've not been allowed or had in a long time maybe this happens!?

I get constant headaches when I'm at the farm house but I put it down to tiredness as I do much... Have woken up with a stomper this morning as I tired myself out last night scraping wallpaper

SpecialK - I've had a banging headache on and off since monday, as have 2 of my colleagues; the huge switch in temperature over the past week seem to have contributed to a wave of opportunistic bugs.

If you are worried, do contact a doctor, or NHS direct, but my first thought would be that it is not related to the diet.

I'm glad I'm not the only one!

I've had a 'background' headache for about a week now that ramps up a bit if I'm tired. I've been putting it down to the big changes in weather lately and a few bugs going round (I keep thinking I have a cold...it lasts a day, then disappears...then comes back etc etc etc)

I'm glad I'm not the only one!

I've had a 'background' headache for about a week now that ramps up a bit if I'm tired. I've been putting it down to the big changes in weather lately and a few bugs going round (I keep thinking I have a cold...it lasts a day, then disappears...then comes back etc etc etc)

Bingo! I think we have twin bugs. And I have a horrible fear that it will turn into a full blown bout as soon as I have a day off!

Im not particularly worried about it, it is just annoying me and i was just wondering if anyone else was suffering with a bad head.

I hadnt paid any notice to the sudden change in weather, Im a cold bug anyway, dispise being warm :gen125:.

Its probably something to do with my flu jab too.

Thankies

K xx :)

Back