1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

hmm hmm delicate issue ...

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by 04624181, 23 June 2009 Social URL.

1. 04624181

04624181 Well-Known Member

ok guys, slight problem. When I was on this diet last time i was terribly constipated and had to take tablets to help my constitution ha ha. But am on day 9 now and am having the opposite problem. I have terrible diarrohea. No temp, no one else has had a bug that i know of. Its happened a few times now and Im feeling a little dizzy so have upped my water. Anyone else suffered with this?:argh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Frustrated

Frustrated Active Member

I have done on and off, one minute I'm suffering with it one way and then the next, its the opposite way - not nice really is it because when I want to go, I can't :(

4. Vickie_L

Vickie_L Well-Known Member

hey hun, when my mum did this diet she also suffered terrible diarrhoea for the first 2/3 weeks. Stick with it and your tummy should settle soon and become used to the shakes. good luck xx