Hmm i just don't understand!

*lil*

Gold Member
Well ive weighed myself today after AAMW and im down -2lbs hubby is +2lbs ????:confused:
We eaten the same things and i know he has not cheated so whats the crack?

We are ditching this diet at the end of this week (week 6) and joining slimming world instead.

I know this diet works, its for some reason not working for him! i just cannot work out why? - its not like he doesnt have alot to lose!

Also im raging because the manager where i work is taking the piss all the time and quite frankly i could rip her head off with how upset/mad i am at the moment!
You would think knowing why its important to us, she would be more supportive! - oh and shes's no skinny lady herself shes just spiteful!

Sorry for ranting but its helped :D

I didnt want to read and run.... BIG, BIG HUGS hun hope SW works for you x

Thats a real shame, but I think you have still lost more than you would of at SW in the same amount of time. Good luck xx

Divster said:
Thats a real shame, but I think you have still lost more than you would of at SW in the same amount of time. Good luck xx

Yeh problem is I really want to exercise, I actually love it when I get into it! Hubby exercised this week and put weight on lol

Im in no way knocking Exante, it obviously works. There's been amazing loses on here! I've got 2 weeks worth so I think the week before we go to the docs well use it to try to lose a bit before weigh in!

Anyway after eating crap today and feeling like crap now, I rather suspect I'll be back on the Exante wagon next week! I'm having a week of slimming world, I think after the hassle of food prep and shopping I'll be begging to come back! Small losses or not, and stuff the spiteful folk who made me want to quit today!! ( my boss) I just won't talk to her about things anymore!

* waves
See you all next week when hopefully I've regained my determination, I'm off to look for it now ;-)

If you have now eaten quite a few high carb food, please dont be upset if the scales are showing a big gain now, its not fat gain. Have a good week see you soon! ;) xx

Divster said:
If you have now eaten quite a few high carb food, please dont be upset if the scales are showing a big gain now, its not fat gain. Have a good week see you soon! ;) xx

Thanks x

Back