Hmmm holiday???

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by glammam, 8 April 2009 Social URL.

1. glammam

glammam Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(12%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim now dukan
    I was thinking of carrying on with LT until May 5th whch gives me 4 more weigh in and hopefully another stone off. Its my dads 60th on the 9th and he wants to cook us a lovely seafood meal (which I cant wait for) I thought this would tie in nicely with the refeed week as long as I stay off the booze. I thought I could do another refeed week until my hol on May 20th. As I its self catering I was planning to take maintenence products for my brekkie and lunch and then stick to healthy fish and chicken salads when we go out for meals in the nights. I wont be drinking loads as its our first holiday with our baby daughter (so cant get drunk anyway). Does this sound ok? Any advice welcome. Thanks xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Predator

Predator Silver Member

Start Weight:
    241.8lb
    Current Weight:
    212.1lb
    Goal Weight:
    175lb
    Lost(%):
    29.7lb(12.28%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Sounds good to me, I plan on doing the same actually, but in August, so I've got quite a while to go yet but then again I've got quite a lot to lose, but yeah what you suggested sounds good :) at least to me anyway, I'm no Lipotrim expert :( haha

4. kered

kered Gold Member

Sounds good to me glammam, are you going back on TFR between your Dads birthday and the holiday?
    Just make sure you are out of ketosis before touching the alcohol, and be warned, you do get drunk quite quickly, so be careful.

Enjoy and the seafood meal sounds delicious.

5. glammam

glammam Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(12%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim now dukan
    Thanks for the advice guys. Still unsure about the trf between the hol and my Dads b'day. Was thinking about just doing the refeed and then maybe trying to loose the rest through healthy eating and excercise, or going back to trf after the hol? If I can loose another stone before the hol I will have just under another stone before goal. Don't know! All depends on how much I gain on holiday I suppose. I'll be watching your progress on calorie counting Kered! I'll be asking your advice all the time if I do the same!!!

6. glammam

glammam Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(12%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim now dukan
    If you don't mind that is?! Sorry to be so cheeky!

7. Cruiksl

Cruiksl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(17.31%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Interested in this post as I want to do the same !

8. joy1

joy1 Silver Member

I am the same hoping to stay on another 5 weeks and then go on to refeed for two weeks before the hols, just hope this will be enough. I am planning to watch my carbs, and although I AM on holiday I am going to try and watch my alcohol consumption. Hoping that I will be very near my goal of 10:5 then. Now 11:10

9. MummyEm

MummyEm Slowly but surely!

Start Weight:
    17st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0.5lb(5.95%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I will be starting refeed for a week on the 8th of May, hoping to loose another stone by then too, and they away on hols YAY. I am planning on returning to TFR straight after if I can though, good luck hun :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.