Hmmm, I've been thinking (it does occasionally happen!)

A forum for just one thread is unheard off and a bit of luxury space wise.

"I chew up food and spit it out":eek:

Discussions on chewing and spitting out food are topics that have caused a lot of problems and we had numerous complaints as our members overwhelming felt it was not appropriate on MiniMins and as such we do not allow them.

Reasons varied as to why...the overwhelming one was that it was felt such topics encouraged others to copy this behaviour who may not have ever thought of it and those who had abandoned such behaviour felt it was activating or encouraging them to do it again.

As you can appreciate it is a very sensitive subject and we would prefer not to go there.

Love Mini xxx

Love Mini xxx

No I totally understand that, god now I feel a tit.:sigh:
That was only a heading as such, in my case, last night, I chewed up something, and spat it out in horror at was I was doing. I can understand if someone did it all day long it would be worrying...
People shouldn't feel ashamed or embarresed to come and ask for advice, help, or just reasurrance and that extra confirmation not to do it again....
I'm sure people deep down know its wrong, but wouldn't it be great if a topic like that helped stop at least one person from developing an eating dissorder, instead of becoming secretive and obsessive?? x

Back