Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hmmm

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by Jadelina, 13 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Jadelina

Jadelina Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st7.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Ok so i know weight fluctuates throughout the week so resisting the temptation to jump on the scales every 5mins in my first week to the best of my ability haha.

However got a question/would like opinions if poss. I started my diet on Friday and weighed myself on sunday to see how i was getting on! Had lost 9lb and was rather shocked, had to check again a couple times lol but same answer every time. I since weighed myself yesterday and have gained 2lb so total loss of 7lb just wondered why i would have gained 2lb in those couple of days and has anyone else had that?

I think i might be due a visit from aunt flo at some point in the near future do people find this affects weight losses?

Its a little disheartening as the last couple days have been hard but iv stuck to them 100% everyday so see no reason why i should gain!
    I know i should be proud im still 7lb lighter in a week and thats still fantastic, kinda regretting getting on the scales on sunday and think iv learnt from my mistake :rolleyes:

Decided to be good and not check now until my weigh in on friday morning so fingers crossed i dont gain anymore as id be chuffed with 7lb for my first week :)

Sorry for long natter! x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mamakash

Mamakash ONE HOT MAMA

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.32%)
    Diet:
    exante
    7pounds is great ! So many possible reasons for such a large loss ... Time you weighed yourself . What you wore/drank/ been to loo etc etc.

As long as it's going down don't worry too much x

4. Gemma79

Gemma79 I will do this!

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.8%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Weight fluctuates a lot over the day, weighing at night then in the morning can see a 4 lb loss for me, so if you want to really measure weight loss the best is to weigh once a week at the same time of day, very hard to do though, I'm a serial weigher!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.