Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by ninababes, 6 March 2008 Social URL.

1. ninababes

ninababes Gold Member

Does anyone have any idea how many kcals you burn off playing 3 hours of Tennis on Nintendo Wii coz i'm in agony now and was absolutely dripping in sweat i dont think i'll be able to move tomorrow lol xx

Ranfom post i know but it just intrigues me as to whether it's a good form of exercise
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

probably about 150- 250 cals an hour!!!! And the fact you were sweating indicates it was a good cardio work out.

Hope you drank loads of water before during and after!

I've never played on wii - must try it
  4. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

The boxing totally kills me! I reckon it's a few hundred :)

5. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

hehe.. me and my ex between us had 3 wiis.. we bought one.. and won two.. hehe..

they're faaaaaab!! i am the bowling champ..!

x x x
  6. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

I've NEVER won anythin like that :(
  7. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

hehe.. yah.. it was on the side of dr pepper.. you won a fridge.. loads of drinks.. a wii.. and a really uber cool telly.. so i gave mine to my mam.. really nice telly like..

x x
  8. SharonJayne1970

SharonJayne1970 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I LOVE the nintendo wii
  9. Nat

Nat Full Member

cambridge diet
    what a great idea, will have to get practising on the boxing, thats sure to help with some calories!:eek:
  10. Melliewoo

Melliewoo Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    I better get on there then lol
  11. shinyhappyperson

shinyhappyperson Silver Member

The Wii Fit game comes out soon - I think it will tell you if you are exercising properly, how long for and how many calories you are burning. I am thinking of getting it, but think it might go in a pile with my fitness videos ;-)
  12. ninababes

ninababes Gold Member

I found a website yesteday on it and they reckon that boxing is the best exercise and for 15 mins you burn up 121 kcals then it's tennis at 104kcals for 30mins then i think it was baseball at 100 kcals for 35mins so it's just a bit less than what i burn off in the gym so i should be super toned up for he wedding and hopefully say goodbye to my bingo wings hehe
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.