Hmmm

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by ninababes, 6 March 2008 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. ninababes

ninababes Gold Member

Does anyone have any idea how many kcals you burn off playing 3 hours of Tennis on Nintendo Wii coz i'm in agony now and was absolutely dripping in sweat i dont think i'll be able to move tomorrow lol xx

Ranfom post i know but it just intrigues me as to whether it's a good form of exercise

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

The boxing totally kills me! I reckon it's a few hundred :)

xxx

4. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

Diet:
    sw
    hehe.. me and my ex between us had 3 wiis.. we bought one.. and won two.. hehe..

they're faaaaaab!! i am the bowling champ..!

x x x

5. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

I've NEVER won anythin like that :(

6. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

Diet:
    sw
    hehe.. yah.. it was on the side of dr pepper.. you won a fridge.. loads of drinks.. a wii.. and a really uber cool telly.. so i gave mine to my mam.. really nice telly like..

x x

7. SharonJayne1970

SharonJayne1970 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.15%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I LOVE the nintendo wii

8. Nat

Nat Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    what a great idea, will have to get practising on the boxing, thats sure to help with some calories!:eek:

9. Melliewoo

Melliewoo Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I better get on there then lol

10. shinyhappyperson

shinyhappyperson Silver Member

The Wii Fit game comes out soon - I think it will tell you if you are exercising properly, how long for and how many calories you are burning. I am thinking of getting it, but think it might go in a pile with my fitness videos ;-)

11. ninababes

ninababes Gold Member

I found a website yesteday on it and they reckon that boxing is the best exercise and for 15 mins you burn up 121 kcals then it's tennis at 104kcals for 30mins then i think it was baseball at 100 kcals for 35mins so it's just a bit less than what i burn off in the gym so i should be super toned up for he wedding and hopefully say goodbye to my bingo wings hehe

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.