Hmmm

ninababes

Gold Member
Does anyone have any idea how many kcals you burn off playing 3 hours of Tennis on Nintendo Wii coz i'm in agony now and was absolutely dripping in sweat i dont think i'll be able to move tomorrow lol xx

Ranfom post i know but it just intrigues me as to whether it's a good form of exercise

The boxing totally kills me! I reckon it's a few hundred :)

xxx

hehe.. me and my ex between us had 3 wiis.. we bought one.. and won two.. hehe..

they're faaaaaab!! i am the bowling champ..!

x x x

I've NEVER won anythin like that :(

hehe.. yah.. it was on the side of dr pepper.. you won a fridge.. loads of drinks.. a wii.. and a really uber cool telly.. so i gave mine to my mam.. really nice telly like..

x x

what a great idea, will have to get practising on the boxing, thats sure to help with some calories!:eek:

The Wii Fit game comes out soon - I think it will tell you if you are exercising properly, how long for and how many calories you are burning. I am thinking of getting it, but think it might go in a pile with my fitness videos ;-)

I found a website yesteday on it and they reckon that boxing is the best exercise and for 15 mins you burn up 121 kcals then it's tennis at 104kcals for 30mins then i think it was baseball at 100 kcals for 35mins so it's just a bit less than what i burn off in the gym so i should be super toned up for he wedding and hopefully say goodbye to my bingo wings hehe

Back