hmmmm... a question about...

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by PositiveBetty, 24 February 2008 Social URL.

1. PositiveBetty

PositiveBetty Full Member

if we are not getting any fibre... does that affect going to the toilet? Sorry to ask but I wondered if this would be a problem.

I start my packs wed and have my first meeting tues night so maybe they'll cover it then but any advice would be appreciated.

thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tiffanydiamond

tiffanydiamond Full Member

hi betty, i have had no problems in that department and now going into my fourth week. The water flavorings do have soluble fibre in so i suppose that will help, just been looking at some ingredients and the cranberry bar has fibre in and so do the packs. Some people do experience some problems and there are some products out there that can be used. Most importantly drink loads of water!! :tear_drop:

4. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

Hiya PB - not sure bout LL - but have you though about adding psyllium husks to your shakes ??? you can buy them online at healthspan.....

Psyllium Husks Digestive Fibre - 300g tub

free p&p....and they're fab !!! make the shakes so much thicker.....

hth

Debz xx

5. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1lb(34.69%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi Betty - I struggle with this but to be honest I did even when I was eating. I take dulcolax or movicol but not regularly ...... am hoping that my body will one day get used!

6. Deb G

Deb G Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.56%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    The water flavourings have fibre in them - so get some and use them. I never had any problems until I forgot to buy the flavourings one week.....won't do that again!

7. dalite

dalite Full Member

do the flavouring have any calories or fat in them?

8. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

firstly ensure you are drinking at least 4litres of water a day.. Are you? This makes a huge difference.

If you are and you haven't tried the water flavourings, that is the next step.

Remember you won't go as frequently or produce as much as you would while eating.

Next is to try something like the psylium husks.

If you still don't have any luck, THEN try ducolax or something.

no the flavourings have aspartame in them and no fat

9. jowray100

jowray100 Member

Diet:
    lighter life
    I recommend psyllium husks ive had lots of problems with this. im in week 16 and started on them 3 weeks ago and life is so much better. i wish i had known about them earlier

10. Kellie=]

Kellie=] Silver Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Iv been using ducolax pearls =] x

11. Deb G

Deb G Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.56%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Water flavourings are fine - they won't affect your weightloss and they give you that little bit of extra fibre that some of us need!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.