Hmph!

I just went through the box looking for a leaflet or something giving info about the diet and found that I'm missing the 14 toffee nut raisin bar things that were meant to be in the bumper pack.

Mixed feelings about it because I don't like raisins lol But I've paid for them, so I want them goshdarnit! Hopefully they'll compensate me for their error by giving me some more of the choc orange ones instead... :D

And of course, you can't just phone them and talk to someone can you... oh no! "Leave us a message after the tone" and you can get "support" by sending them an email. Good job there's forums like this isn't there?!

Their customer support is absolutely excellent.. youll get a reply really quickly and theyll send the bars out

Easy there Tiger! :)

Drop them an email, I've not had to contact them that much. But any time they've been prompt & helpful.
I would mention that you would prefer to compensated with the choc/orange. Does no harm to ask. I recently was short a couple of shakes and they had no problem sending me on a preferred flavour.
Good Luck.

I'm only speaking in jest, life's too short to get seriously worked up over something minor. I've left them a message and I'll send them an email tomorrow afternoon if I haven't heard anything. If they won't exchange, I'll just pick the raisins out... I've been doing that for years with scones and flapjacks :D

I'm only speaking in jest, life's too short to get seriously worked up over something minor. I've left them a message and I'll send them an email tomorrow afternoon if I haven't heard anything. If they won't exchange, I'll just pick the raisins out... I've been doing that for years with scones and flapjacks :D

I doubt you would even notice the raisins.

Just checked my email and they've said they'll arrange to send the stuff out asap... so I replied saying that if they felt in a really lovely mood and fancied swapping them out for choc orange then I really don't mind lol

I really wasn't expecting a reply this evening, especially with not giving my order number, just my phone number and name. And they spelt my name right in the email! It's not a difficult name, but people insist on adding extra letters... Pleasantly surprised now :)

I doubt you would even notice the raisins.

Oh I would! lolol I used to sit picking EVERY SINGLE piece of onion and pepper off pepperoni pizzas when I was a teen. I can't believe I was such a fussy eater back then. I only ate potatoes and then sweetcorn when I was a teen. Then I moved out and realised that if I liked Dad's spag bol, then I must like onion. And so on and so forth.

Back