Hobnobsmummy's Diary

First off well done on. Great loss!

I'm sorry to hear you've had a rubbish week! I hope this week beings something nicer for you!

Sending lots of hugs and love your way. X

What a week. Sending lots of love & hugs your way x

Thanks everyone, hope this week will be a bit better! :) xx

Thanks Hun,not going so bad so far :) x

God I have been so busy!! Some of it good and some of it not.
Had to go and have my blood tests re-done on thursday as the bloomin hospital lost my results!

Thurs we had chicken and chips from chip shop as it was MIL's birthday and also a dairy free homemade cupcake. Friday I went up to Bluewater for the BBc Good Food Show and me and my friend treated ourselves to lunch in Jamies Italian (I had a burger...Not the healthiest on the menu but the only dairy free, citrus free and mustard free thing I could eat)
Then we had a cocktail each and then also tasted little bits and pieces whilst going round the show.
Today we were out and about on the road so an egg and bacon sarnie from ASDA for lunch.

REALLY going to have to push myself this week to see a difference on the scales on Friday.

Doesn't sound too bad. Just get back on it 100% & you'll be fine x

I think they sound like not too bad choices hon. Do you have xen or are you out? Xx

Been out for weeks hun, have got 5 left (found them in a handbag) but I dont want to just take them 1 a day and then not have anymore again for ages, With the Xen when i first started the first 2 weeks I had headaches so because I havent had them for a while I dont want to just take the 5 and give myself the headaches for 5 days, if that makes sense?

Really cannot believe it, Hubbys Uncle has got Throat Cancer. I mean seriously when are our families going to get a break?
It's just one thing after a bloody nother lately isnt it.
SO upset, he is such a nice man I really hope that he fights it and wins.

Gained a pound this week, even tho I had tried really hard, but will just keep trying, hopefully Xen will appear in Kent at somepoint soon, seems to be popping up in different places around the UK so hopefully will be here soon.

Oh hun, I am so sorry to hear that. Big hugs x

I'm sorry hunny big hugs x

That's awful news to get Hun and I'm really sorry. Will pray for you all. Your break will come soon. Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sorry to hear that, my thoughts are with you and your family

Massive hugs my lovely. Prayers for you...

Also re xen I understand I had a week of feeling crappy when I started them too. I'd suggest having a ring around this week x

Hugs to you. My uncle in currently in remission from throat cancer so know how you feel. Hope things get better for you soon x

Back