Hobnobsmummy's Diary

hobnobsmummy

Silver Member
Last edited:
Hi hobnob

Just looked at your old diary. Poor you having so many allergies, it must be really tricky for you.

Hi Karen thanks for popping by :) Yes its a bit of a pain! but I just tell myself there are worse things in life, My Mum had intollerances too and kindly passed them down to me, which I have passed onto my daughter, Poor Thing.
Makes Shopping rather awkward but I am pretty used to it now :)
Amy x

I can imagine how hard it is for you as my bf's little girl inherited intolerances from both parents and my bf is finding it so hard to cope with!!

I think your doing great! :)

Thanks Mis :) Its not easy but I can cope without Chocolate and Milk pretty well, It's the cheese I miss lol.

BAAAADDD Day yesterday..REALLY Bad. SHOCKINGLY bad.
My Willpower had done a running jump of a cliff.

Breakfast - Toasted Teacake (Not too bad, within rules)
Lunch - McDonalds Chicken Legend Meal with Water and an Apple Pie
Dinner - Chicken Chow Mein

I am not even going to bother to write the reasons or excuses as to why I ended up eating this lot, I am so annoyed at myself today.

Have to be really careful tho as when I get annoyed I start to sprial downwards more and eat more junk (e.g had a bag of walkers crisps, and they weren't even light)

Mr T visited me this morning, rightly so.

Must be good now, Weigh in is Monday and Iv'e a feeling I will have either Gained or STS.

Today is another day!! Start positive and fresh, put it behind you.. This changing the way we eat plan is for life! It is hard but you can do it :)

Just a blip, everyone has them. You're strong enough that the blip has passed and you're well on your way to seeing a stone off for Easter. Keep going x

Hope you're having a better day :) xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thanks Chrissy, today is going well so far :) We are having an Indian tonight with Hubbys inlaws, will just have to stay away from the popadums and the naan bread and the bahjis! Eeeek.

So basically the whole weekend turned into one big blip. Saturday I tried so hard but had a bag of walkers crisps and then had leftover chilli for dinner not realising it was the one Hubbys MIL has made for us when I was in hospital (made with lamb mince not lean stuff either!) I worked it out on MFP to be about 30g of fat, ridiculous amount. So that put me in a bad mood, Then Sunday I did so well breakfast and lunchtime and then Dinner time came and we had dinner with the inlaws, Indian hoemade Curry but with Bhajis and Samosas and Naan Bread. I had 1/4 of a Naan bread and 1 bhaji and 1 samosa, they werent actually that bad but the curry was made with coconut milk which is worse than cream (but cant have cream due to dairy intollerance) So not the best of dinners.

New Week, New Start, Least I didnt gain, don't know how tho after some of that junk!

Hubby is on the early shift this week so hopefully we can get out as a family in the late afternoon for some walking and exercising.

Meanwhile I have Mr T to deal with for a day or two. Serves me right.

Do not give me any sympathy lol.

Yes, new week so put it behind you. Also you didn't go out of your way to have bad stuff, so don't beat yourself up about it.

Thanks Karen. Just get annoyed at myself, I try so hard all week and then always cock it up at the weekend. Maybe I shoould change my weigh in day to a Friday, then if I cock it up at the weekend I have the rest of the week to make ammends!
We are so busy at the moment we dont seem to be at home at the weekends very much so I cant plan healthy lunches and dinners as we are usually out and about or getting home late and that is the downfall.

A Happy Mummy today :) Hoping little tinker will have a nap at some point so i can get the wii fit out. If she doesn't then I am going to try and persuade Hubby to take me to Zumba tonight. Haven't been since last year, its at 6 - 7 so the usual putting littlun to bed time, dragging her out to pick me up is a bit of a knock to her routine. Need to get my driving done really dont I.

hon are u getting xenical off the doctor? this works for me so it might work for you just remind yourself you have your monthly weigh ins at the docs and if u haven't lost enough they wont prescribe you another pack so think it this way if yu dont work really hard for that month then there is going to be no more orlistat. that is the thing that keeps me going because i dont think i wud be very good if they took my lovely orlistat away! it keeps me on the right track and eating these foods are just gonna give u mr t and u dont want that all the time. in the past i have had the side effect and its not nice. u even fear going out because u dont want a loose oily stool coming out or something. plus u get bad belly all day when mr is here. eating thhose foods just aint worth the hassle. hope all goes well x

No Zumba for me tonight :( Littlun is going to bed at 6 as she hasnt napped today so there goes that.

Ah honey seems as though a few of us are having a rough time of it. I don't drive either & it's a real pain in the arse isn't it! Hugs xx

Back