Hola, hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mila, 10 October 2010 Social URL.

1. Mila

Mila New Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(13.33%)
    Hi everybody,
    my name is Mila and I am not exactly new to losing weight... have been on this quest for a while now. I always found it great to exchange information with other people and have online support, but the last community I was on, I do not like anymore, so I thought it was time for a change.

About me: I am 25, study and work and am just starting a new chapter in my life, as I have recently ended a very serious long term relationship and started working hard on my happiness rather than everyone else's.:p
    I also went back to a hobby I used to love as a child, dance, and discovered a real passion there.

Weightwise, I was always normal sized but never skinny and when I stopped exercising (dancing) to work full time and study full time I ballooned to over 75 kg. Eating right and exercising I managed to get down to about 60 kg and then started gaining a bit again especially this summer where I was quite lazy, so now I am (probably) about 65 kg, ideally by the end of december I would like to weigh 57 kg, so about a kg a week.
    My plan is to eat around 1500-1700 cals and to do my dance classes 5-6 days a week (which is what I signed up for and just a day or two more than I did last year). I am restricted in my diet because I have food allergies and have recently found out I cannot eat milk-products either, so I am eliminating lactose this month (on top of gluten which I have not eaten in a few years).

I really really want it this time, I feel like a totally different person than I was and now my exterior just needs to match my positive and happy interior.
    Hope to find some "buddies" on here, Mila

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Miss Mango

Miss Mango Little Miss Wii Fit!

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(11.17%)
    Diet:
    My own
    Hi there Mila and :welcome2: to the forums, its nice to see such an interesting introduction - I am also 25. I'm sorry to hear about your recent relationship breakup, its never easy but it sounds like you have everything worked out for yourself which I'm glad to hear, good for you for dusting yourself off like you have! :)

You will be made very welcome here I am sure of that and there is no nastiness or anything on this forum, I do hope that you will enjoy your time here unlike the last forum that you do not like anymore.

Wow I have to say that you are going to lose weight fast with all the exercise you have planned! I too love dance but I do not attend classes at the moment due to my mum being unwell I like to try and stick around for her if I can. But I plan on starting classes asap but for now I have my dance games on the Wii to keep me going.

Which dance style do you like?

Anyway I hope to see you around and have a chat with you soon. Good luck! :) X

Mini likes this.
  4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Great to have a new member from Spain. Congratulations on the pounds you have lost and good luck with the rest.

Irene xx

5. KarenB

KarenB Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.5lb(13.46%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Mila and welcome :wavey: So sorry to hear about your personal problems but you sound so upbeat and positive I'm sure your weight will disappear especially with all the dancing. Good luck with the weight loss and well done for concentrting on making "you" happy.

6. sharkbait1983

sharkbait1983 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Vintage Points
    hello and :welcome: to the forums!
    Good luck on your weight loss journey
    Sharkbait1983 x

7. ZoeJayneStarr

ZoeJayneStarr Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Heya hun and welcome!!!!
    Good luck with your weight loss journey :D

8. 16to10

16to10 Now Maintaining :)

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    8st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st1lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(30.25%)
    Diet:
    Was on Cambridge Diet
    Welcome and good luck!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.