• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hola!

Hi Gang, I hope you are all well and enjoyed the easter break.....! Well I survived Benidorm on the shakes and no alcohol!! I even managed to stay up until 7am and danced my socks off all night...crazy cat!!! :p
I have been for my 3rd weigh in this morning and have lost a further 4lbs which now takes me to 16lb in 3 weeks I am made up! I am refeeding on Saturday as I go away to South Aftrica for 10 nights at the end of April and do want to enjoy the odd glass of vino!! xx:D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Well Done, you have managed to do the shakes while you have been away, thats really good going and the 16lb loss is well deserved. !!!

I'm so impressed you managed it while on holiday - you should feel an added confidence boost from that (as well as a little deserved smugness, i reckon!!)

That's brilliant that you stuck to it away.. fair play... I am going on re-feed on Monday for my hols on the 26th to America...and then hopefully back on it straight away when I get back :)

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

what an inspiration you are! going away on a hen do, abroad and still lost a whopping 4lbs!!

bloody well done missy :)

Wow goin on a hen do and not drinking! that alone is an achievement well done. Great determination and fab weight loss xxx

mrs bee

doesn't like the rain!
thats brilliant , I'm really impressed.well done xx

Well done you!!! I admire your disapline and congratulations on your latest weight loss - fabulous! :O)

xxx

Boy, that takes some doing! You surely must have gone self catering???? I can't imagine staying at a hotel with all the endless food on display!!! You are an inspiration to us all.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Introductions 0
Introductions 3
Introductions 1
Slimming World - Overseas 2
Introductions 6