Holiday booked - Only 17 days till Cuba

peachy1982

Silver Member
Hello all,
Well I decided we need a fab holiday this year to celebrate the weight i have lost.
Booked off 2 weeks in October and am off to Guardalavaca in Cuba!!!!
Oh I can't wait.
Need a whole new outfit and its only 2.5 weeks away.
Am not at my goal but am defo confident enough to wear a cossie on the beach - something i would never have done before.
Have a look at my bit of luxury - are you jealous?
Thomson Holidays - Paradisus Rio De Oro Resort And Spa
Peachy
xxx

sooooooo jealous looks fab have a good time sure you will xxx

I am sooooo excited. Can't wait.
Never had a beachy holiday before so will be a lovely change. Plus there is loads to do there if i don't want to lie on the beach for 2 weeks doing nothing
peachy
x

Good on ya , now when you eat to much just go for a swim , i've just looked at the pool looks lovely . hehe . You've done well . That was when i was ment to start in April , so it makes me think , but i'll be restarting tomorrow .

Can I come please ?? have a brilliant time, it looks wonderful

Looks lovely ~ you'll have a fab time. I've been looking into a Cuban holiday at some point, so you'll have to tell us what it's like when you get back.

I have been to Cuba to Varadaro its lovely a whole different way of life (communist country) but the beaches are to die for and its really hot i went at Sept last year well done on your weight loss you will feel like a new person i am off to Jamaica in Feb and i hope i am your weight so i canenjoy the holiday to its best ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back