Holiday countdown!

Day 3

Morning, Well Day 3 is here. Yesterday was ok, went to bed but couldn't sleep :mad: and my tummy started rumbling after a while :p Eventually nodded off and woke up this morning not really hungry :confused::confused:

Anyway having a black tea and pint of water now. Was hoping the ketostix I ordered would arrive today, but no sign of them :sigh: Going to have a banana shake soon, I'll try it with less water and see if it tastes better .

Thanks DQ I'm hoping that by logging on here it'll keep me motivated! That's the plan anyway ;)

Good luck to everyone else x

Yum yum Banana shake made with less water and loads of ice :bananalove: Defo my fave shake so far, just a shame i drank it so quick ;)

Aw thanks x You too.

I know how you feel my day 3 today too and stomach woke me up grumbling last night lol

Well no tummy rumbling today yet ;) How about you DQ?

Had thai soup for lunch, quite enjoyed it. Have to say I really look forward to my packs, Even if I'm not starving it feels normal to have something :D

Seeing as though I have a party on the 28th and this was how long I was planning on staying 100% TS (then maybe breaking for the w'end of the party) I'm now considering not weighing myself till then :eek: Don't know if I'd last, but it's something to consider after reading other posters talking about it.

Anyway that's enough waffle x

lovinthesummer said:
Well no tummy rumbling today yet ;) How about you DQ?

Had thai soup for lunch, quite enjoyed it. Have to say I really look forward to my packs, Even if I'm not starving it feels normal to have something :D

Seeing as though I have a party on the 28th and this was how long I was planning on staying 100% TS (then maybe breaking for the w'end of the party) I'm now considering not weighing myself till then :eek: Don't know if I'd last, but it's something to consider after reading other posters talking about it.

Anyway that's enough waffle x

Glad it's going well :) I'm being a moody cow today lol

Lol That's allowed DQ

Day 4

Morning, day 4 is here :) Had an ok day yesterday, apart from the choc and orange bar :( Not keen, but then again I don't really like choc orange usually.

I'm having trouble going to sleep so i'm exhausted today. Keep hoping for this surge of energy everyone talks about... I'm very cold and not very hungry, but I don't think i have bad breath . So I'll wait for the ketostix to see if I'm in ketosis.

Having a black tea and water and might have a choc orange bar for brekkie, even though i don't like them. It might be best to get them out of the way while I'm feeling strong ;)

Hope everyone else is ok x
Hope your feeling better today DQ :)

lovinthesummer said:
Morning, day 4 is here :) Had an ok day yesterday, apart from the choc and orange bar :( Not keen, but then again I don't really like choc orange usually.

I'm having trouble going to sleep so i'm exhausted today. Keep hoping for this surge of energy everyone talks about... I'm very cold and not very hungry, but I don't think i have bad breath . So I'll wait for the ketostix to see if I'm in ketosis.

Having a black tea and water and might have a choc orange bar for brekkie, even though i don't like them. It might be best to get them out of the way while I'm feeling strong ;)

Hope everyone else is ok x
Hope your feeling better today DQ :)

I ate all my worst packs first gives you something to look forward to :) yep much better today ta ;)

Thats good :D Didn't feel hungry this morning, yet when I had my bar (the choc orange one :jelous:) I scoffed it in about a min lol . Not sure whether I was hungry or just wanted to eat it as quick as possible.

Still cold had the heating on all morning eventually had to turn it off house was like a furnace! gas man will love me :mad:

Day 5

Morning, how's everyone doing?
I had an ok day yesterday. Managed to sleep better last night which was great :D feel so much better this morning.

Even managed to sit with hubby while he had his dinner... Couldn't actually look at him mind :D

still don't know if I'm in ketosis, the majority of the day I'm not hungry, but every now and then i get hunger pangs, hope those ketostix arrive today.

going to take the kids to the park, once it dosen't start raining again. :)

Have a good day everyone x

Day 5

Hi, hiding upstairs again while everyone eats :( bit awkward when my 4yr old kept asking me to sit next to her :( for my dinner. Had to tell her I had a poorly tummy so wasn't having dinner. It's awful having to cook for everyone, looking forward to the w'end when hubby can take over feeding duties! lol

Doing ok today had vanilla &coffee shake eugh! didn't enjoy it don't know if it was too cool, smelt lovely though.

Took youngest 2 to a playcentre this afternoon... around 3 started getting hunger pangs so practically threw them in the car to get back for a bar :D
Having a soup when they go to bed and that's me done, another day out of the way. :D

Hope everyone else is doing ok x

Day 6

Morning, on day 6 yay!! week nearly over :D

Had a banana shake for brekkie yum

had an alright day yesterday tummy rumbling a bit in bed last night, but nothing unbearable.

Still considering not weighing myself on sat, Don't know i'll decide on the day :)

Omg hiding upstairs, made meatballs for the family and had such a longing for one :cry: I'm not even hungry! but i sooo wanted to pop a couple in my mouth :( They smelt so nice :cry:

Sitting upstairs with a green tea and a pint of water :sigh: Determined to stay 100%

Day 7

Morning, Day 7 :D Still going ok have stayed 100% all week not even a nibble ;) so pretty pleased with that.

I'm liking all the packs apart from the choc orange :jelous: , But I can just about stomach that as well.
I have to make my shakes with less water and my soups with more to suit my own tastes.

I'm not finding it too hard, but I can see myself getting bored eating the same things all the time. It's staying with it that'll be the test for me :rolleyes:

I miss eating with my family. And seeing as I still have to cook for them all, just makes it harder :( Oh well it's not forever :) We've loads of family functions coming up in the nxt few months so hopefully that'll keep me going.

Good luck everyone have a good weekend x

Day 8

Morning, Well weighed myself this morning even though I wasn't going to - loss 5lbs :( Wish I hadn't now! Sooo disapointed, was hoping for more I've been 100% all week stuck to it completely. I've had bigger weight losses before from just eating healthy and exercising !
Hope I can stick with it, feel like crap :cry:

Thanks Cupid, I know your right.
I was just hoping for a better first WI.

I did CS a couple of years ago, when I weighed less than I did now and lost 11lb in the first week, so maybe my expectations were a little high.
Ah well i'll try and stay motivated at least I've no hunger so must finally be in ketosis.
with any luck i'll have a decent 2nd weigh in.

lovinthesummer said:
Thanks Cupid, I know your right.
I was just hoping for a better first WI.

I did CS a couple of years ago, when I weighed less than I did now and lost 11lb in the first week, so maybe my expectations were a little high.
Ah well i'll try and stay motivated at least I've no hunger so must finally be in ketosis.
with any luck i'll have a decent 2nd weigh in.

I know how you feel, my first loss when I did lighter life was 6lb and I'd been perfect! The following week... it was 12lb...hang on in there x

Back