Holiday countdown!

lovinthesummer said:
Morning, Well weighed myself this morning even though I wasn't going to - loss 5lbs :( Wish I hadn't now! Sooo disapointed, was hoping for more I've been 100% all week stuck to it completely. I've had bigger weight losses before from just eating healthy and exercising !
Hope I can stick with it, feel like crap :cry:

Hey hang in there Honey 5lbs is SUPERB, you may lose loads more next wk. funny thing this weight loss game. Some weeks I have big losses others little, but I am doin the same thing, go figure.

Thanks everyone I needed that was feeling really down silly I know, but I couldn't help it.

was reading on the net how you weigh less after drinking the night before!
And seeing as I had copious ammounts of alcohol the night before starting exante I am blaming this :D I was probably heavier than i thought.

Once it gets me through I'll believe anything :p

Anyway went grocery shopping and even walked past the bakery section, and wasn't bothered so defo must be in ketosis. Only having my 1st pack now and i've been up since 7am.

Got on the cross trainer... only managed 10 mins :p they look so easy, but they're not! (well not for me anyway)

babysitting for my sis tonight so they'll be no temptations :D

Enjoy the weekend x

Day 9

Afternoon, can't believe I'm on day 9, was ok yesterday after my crappy start :( Got home late from babysitting my sisters kids so had a lovely lie on :) I'm still not hungry so have to be in ketosis (fingers crossed)

Watched my niece scoffing popcorn and hubby eating ice cream yesterday and wasn't bothered so that's a good sign. when i got to sisters last night she was telling me to help myself to all the goodies :sigh: I haven't told anyone I'm on this diet as don't really want anyones negative opions, and I have a very opionated family ;)

I felt a bit sick yesterday; don't know if it was from the exercise (I know i only did 10 mins :p but i was really puffing LOL I find the cross trainer hard going).

Anyway enough waffling :rolleyes: have a good day everyone x

Day 10

Morning, day 10 already :D had an ok day yesterday stayed 100%

Had a sneaky look on the scales this morning and down 1lb since saturday :rolleyes:

Wish I could speed this weight loss up!! Might cut out bars for the rest of the week and see if it makes a difference, think if I only have a small loss this week it'll totally demotivate me :sigh:

Might have a soup for breakfast as I am sooo cold Brrrrr

Think I'll go for a walk when i drop DD to playschool. :)

Have a good day everyone x

Day 11

Morning, stayed 100% yesterday so that's good :) and went for a lovely walk with the kids and dog:D

Feel very bloated this morning :( Don't know why I've not even had my first pack yet! My stomach feels quite sore and a bit of the nausea is back :sigh:

Maybe my body is taking longer to settle down with exante I don't know :rolleyes:

I hope I have some decent losses coming up, I was looking back on a CS diary I kept about 3 yrs ago and I lost 15lbs in 3 wks, I enjoyed the diet as well loved the meals :) But then I did exercise every day :eek: The only reason I'm not doing CS this time is because I want all options taken away ;)

I'm not really minding being TS I just hope that the scales start reflecting that I am being TS :mad:

Anyway kind of rant over! have a good day everyone x

Day 12

Morning, I'm rightly pissed off this morning, had a sneaky look on the scales and I'm only a lb down from my last weigh in (official weigh in is on saturday) :mad:

My stomach still feels bloated as if i'm getting my monthlys, but there not due :cry:

I am honestly 100% sticking to this. I've not even had a coke zero! I survive soley on packs; water and green tea, I even gave up my beloved coffee as i didn't enjoy it without sugar :(

I'm now 13.2 on the scales :cry: So I do have quite a bit to go even hitting goal would take me to 10.8 So I would probably then try to lose another stone. Everyone else seems to be having great losses and mine are crap!

I don't know why my losses are slow, but I sure hope it rectifys itself soon. I expect bigger losses seeing as I'm not eating or drinking :mad:

As you can probably tell I am not in a good mood today!

Day 12

Well, after my earlier rant :mad: I decided that as I have just over 2 weeks worth of packs left I'm going to start the exercise and hope that speeds up the weight loss, if it dosen't maybe exante isn't for me :sigh:

So day 1 of exercise 30 mins of davina cardio box done :D

Lets see if this works :rolleyes:

Hugs babe... U still have a few days befor wi Hun and u may be surprised your doing fabulous lovely..

We are all different some lose it quicker than others some slower it's all part of it hey? Don't be too hard on yourself...it will even out over the month?

Well done on the exercise from though :)

Hugs babe... U still have a few days befor wi Hun and u may be surprised your doing fabulous lovely..

We are all different some lose it quicker than others some slower it's all part of it hey? Don't be too hard on yourself...it will even out over the month?

Well done on the exercise from though :)

Thanks precious, I know what you mean, but i really thought i'd be having better weight loss living on only 600cal a day :(

Ah I don't know maybe my expectations are too high?
Anyway going to give it a go with the exercise and see if it helps as I actually; surprisingly don't mind the 3 packs a day The hunger has passed!

I know exactly what u mean Hun see how it goes with the excersise and official wi

I usually have a few days where the scales don't move at all but come official wi it's a lovely surprise.

I know it can be dis heartening hun just one of them things hey :) x

Lovin my advise would be NOT to weigh yourself so often, just stick to weigh in days. I am sure you will be very surprised and pleased with the results.
You know it makes sense...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

“You're a big man, and your out of shape.
But for me it's a full time job.”

Start Weight 27 St 6Lbs
Lighter Life
Wk 1 -15.5lbs, wk 2 -5.7lbs, wk 3 -0.6lbs, wk 4 -10lbs, wk 5 -4lbs,
wk 6 -5lbs, wk 7 -3.5lbs, wk 8 -2.5lbs, wk 9 -6lbs, wk 10 -5.7lbs.
Total LL loss 53lbs.
Exante
Wk 11 -8lbs, wk 12 +1.5lbs (Xmas), wk 13 -6lbs, wk 14 -4.5lbs,

GOALS
Lose 1 stone Done
Lose 2 stone Done
Lose 3 stone Done
Lose 4 Stone Done
Lose 5 stone Done
Next target is to get into the 21’s.
http://www.minimins.com/exante-diaries/250623-lighter-life-exante.html

Lovin my advise would be NOT to weigh yourself so often, just stick to weigh in days. I am sure you will be very surprised and pleased with the results.
You know it makes sense...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

“You're a big man, and your out of shape.
But for me it's a full time job.”

Start Weight 27 St 6Lbs
Lighter Life
Wk 1 -15.5lbs, wk 2 -5.7lbs, wk 3 -0.6lbs, wk 4 -10lbs, wk 5 -4lbs,
wk 6 -5lbs, wk 7 -3.5lbs, wk 8 -2.5lbs, wk 9 -6lbs, wk 10 -5.7lbs.
Total LL loss 53lbs.
Exante
Wk 11 -8lbs, wk 12 +1.5lbs (Xmas), wk 13 -6lbs, wk 14 -4.5lbs,

GOALS
Lose 1 stone Done
Lose 2 stone Done
Lose 3 stone Done
Lose 4 Stone Done
Lose 5 stone Done
Next target is to get into the 21’s.
http://www.minimins.com/exante-diaries/250623-lighter-life-exante.html

Yeah I'll have to step away lol
I didn't weigh myself the first week at all it's only that I was let down by my 1st weigh in that I've started weighing myself more! Think I'll have to stop now I'll drive myself demented :D

Day 13

Morning, yesterday was ok felt great after my exercise, so ended up doing some painting.
Was kept busy all day and actually for the 1st time forgot about my packs :eek: had to take 2 last night.

haven't weighed myself today I'm staying away from the scales!!

Going to do my davina dvd now, then I'll try do some more painting, which can be awkward with 3 toddlers :rolleyes:
think it mus be the new year, but i now want to decorate the whole house much to hubby dismay :p

Anyway feeling more positive today, no moaning ! lol (till Saturday)
have a good day everyone x

Last edited:
Exercise done yay:character00116: hopefully it'll set me up for the day.. they did say I'll be fat burning for the rest of the day lol.

They better not be lying :grumble:

Day 14

Morning, I am soooo excited... booked a holiday last night for 9 days in the sun in June:bliss: If this dosen't spur me on I don't know what will. Going with sis and her hubby and kids and my lot so should be good! 21 weeks and counting!!! Delighted I started exante now just have to keep going. want at least 3 stone gone by then. Hopefully it can be done.

Anyway yesterday was ok stayed 100% Just have to up my water a bit.

Going to do my exercise in a while. Weigh in tomorro, but don't know whether to bother weighing, might put me on a downer again :rolleyes:

Might just take measurements instead.

Have a good day everyone I'm in a fab mood!! :D

exercise done! :character00116: Nothing like the thought of myself in beachwear to spur me on :D

Day 15

Morning, 4lbs down wk 2 I'm delighted :D
Was so disheartened in the wk when the scales were only showing a lb, but delighted now Exercise must be helping ;)

Anyway I've done my exercise this morning so feeling pretty good.
I've stayed 100% for the 2 wks so feeling very proud. Hubby reckons there is no way he could do this (not that he needs to) Still haven't told anyone else, just kind of brushed off there questions and changed the subject.:p

Have a good weekend everyone x

Really well done! :D

I know how disheartening slow loss can be - honest!

I stick to TS 100% and don't have anything like the huge losses some people have.

Still, slow and steady wins the race eh?

Stay strong - and keep that lovely holiday in mind :)

Really well done! :D

I know how disheartening slow loss can be - honest!

I stick to TS 100% and don't have anything like the huge losses some people have.

Still, slow and steady wins the race eh?

Stay strong - and keep that lovely holiday in mind :)

Thanks Darcy, I'm feeling really positive now think once I see a steady loss each week I'll be happy.
Going to stick with the exercise as even though I don't particulary like doing it, I sooo feel better afterwards.

Thanks again and a massive well done on your loss :D
Have a lovely weekend.

WOW imagine 4lbs a week is a stone a month, so some lose 13lbs in the first week, others not, I agree we have to realise we are all individuals and I am hoping that on average over a 3 or 4 month period I will lose a stone a month, that means by the end of Easter I should be almost on target. Well done on your loss, absolutely fantastic x Keep it up

Back