Holiday countdown!

WOW imagine 4lbs a week is a stone a month, so some lose 13lbs in the first week, others not, I agree we have to realise we are all individuals and I am hoping that on average over a 3 or 4 month period I will lose a stone a month, that means by the end of Easter I should be almost on target. Well done on your loss, absolutely fantastic x Keep it up

Thanks Norwegian girl I'm really happy with this weeks loss, think during my first week my expectations were too high! I'd also be delighted with a stone a month. was supposed to have a night off nxt saturday for a family do, but I think I'm going to drive so I can stay on TS ;).

Next family do is in april so going to have a weekend off for that as haven't seen them in over a year. Then it'll be the countdown to holidays :D in June.

My determination is sky high at the moment... just hope it stays that way.

Good luck hope you get your losses for Easter. x

WOW imagine 4lbs a week is a stone a month, so some lose 13lbs in the first week, others not, I agree we have to realise we are all individuals and I am hoping that on average over a 3 or 4 month period I will lose a stone a month, that means by the end of Easter I should be almost on target. Well done on your loss, absolutely fantastic x Keep it up

Good luck on your journey!

Day 16

Morning, had a good day yesterday still 100% :D
Measured round my tummy yesterday and I've lost 3.5" and 1.5" from the top of my leg :D:D very happy with that .

Going do to my exercise in a while then have a nice hot shower :p

It's funny I'm not missing having a drink at the weekend at the moment, but then again we would rarely get out due to lack of babysitters :( so it's probably not as hard for me as it could be for someone who actually has a social life :D

Have a good day everyone x

Day 17

Morning, Can't believe I'm on day 17 :D

Weekend was good, got very tired yesterday afternoon, so went for a lovely nap. still quite tired on this diet, I'm in bed early every night :p and sleeping really well.

I've done my exercise :character00116: this morning. so delighted with myself I defo think the exercise is really helping. Not that I'm doing loads :D

Anyway going to go and bath the kids, was too tired yesterday evening, just slobbed on the sofa instead ;)

Have a good day everyone x

Hiya lovin ive just spotted ya diary... the numbers in this diet are easy to obsess over arent they.. i was like that the first time round.
Ive decided now to look at the bigger picture (as i think someone else said above me on ya diary) if we can average a stone a month then sooner or later we get to goal ...
Good luck with week 3 and fab losses so far huni xxxx

Hiya lovin ive just spotted ya diary... the numbers in this diet are easy to obsess over arent they.. i was like that the first time round.
Ive decided now to look at the bigger picture (as i think someone else said above me on ya diary) if we can average a stone a month then sooner or later we get to goal ...
Good luck with week 3 and fab losses so far huni xxxx

Thanks your right about numbers, I've stopped weighing myself apart from my WI day. It was doing my head in if I WI more often. A stone a month would do me nicely. Thanks for your encouragement and well done to you too. :D

Day 18

Morning, was soo cold yesterday evening; under a blanket and the fire on and was still cold Brrrrr, was glad to go to bed!

Ketostix arrived yesterday finally (2 weeks late) :rolleyes: so at least I could check stik showed dark purple, so happy with that.
Tried the bouillion yesterday was ok preferred the smell to the taste, at least I have it in, if I feel I need it.

Had lots of energy this morning :eek: been cleaning all morning like a woman possessed! I'll be exhausted later. Off to do my exercise now get it out of the way.

Funny smell outside I live beside the sea and every now and then there's an awful smell outside like sick!!! Not very often; about twice a year????

Anyway have a lovely day everyone. x

Day 19

Morning, wet and windy here, but at least the smell has gone.
Had a good day yesterday still 100% (can't believe it) Did some more decorating yesterday afternoon, then went to ikea last night, my hallway now looks gorgeous :D

Was exhausted last night, I'm sleeping better than I have in years at the moment, my poor body must be too tired :p

Up and have exercise done, like do it early then it's out of the way. I,ve been very good and Haven't been near the scales next WI is sat morning, Hoping for 3lbs any less and I will be dissapointed!

Have a night out saturday, but don't think I'm going to drink as i'd have to eat something beforehand and really don't want to be out of ketosis.
This not being hungry is great, don't want to go back to the start. I'm going to drive so there is no way I can have a drink, Family will probably think I'm pregnant!! :p

Anyway have a good day x

Eugh! feeling rotten, woke up this morning with a bit of a fuzzy head, and now my throat is sooo sore, defo coming down with something :( In bed now, hopefully i'll feel better in the morning.

I'm the worst person to be sick, I feel so sorry for myself lol :p and usually want to eat yummy things; which are of course bad for you :rolleyes: Going to have a quick read through then get some rest.
Dreading getting up with the kids in the morning if I still feel like this or worse :eek:

Night x

Day 20

Eugh!! Didn't wake up feeling better :( Throat is in bits.

Debating whether to do my exercise, feel like crap, but kind of still want to do it.

Think it's going to be a sofa day; Put movies on for the kids and I can rest on the sofa.

Eugh wanna go back to bed!! :(

Day 20

Well did my exercise after taking 2 ibrobrufen. And i feel exhausted now :( knew I shouldn't of done it! Tummy is rumbling a bit as well. I had a bouillion so might have a pack now.

I feel today is going to be a testing day for me :cry: wish me luck!

Yay hubby's home I've fed them all and I'm putting my feet up for the rest of the night!!

What a day my tummy has been rumbling all day, I have managed to resist any food though, don't know how I could go on a major binge today easy. I know it's because I don't feel great, so tidied my bedroom instead to take my mind off my stomach :p Going to go up to my lovely clean bedroom and watch telly, I'll leave hubby to get the kids ready for bed ;)

Day 21

Morning, day 21 :D
Still feel unwell, but seeing as though it's WI tomorro I did my exercise this morning. God I hope I get a good loss as I know wk 3 can be a bit dodgy! Off out tomorro night and don't want a bad loss to make me think F**** it and have a drink. As I'm planning on not drinking and staying TS.

I'm so cold today and I have loads to do, Just want to go back to bed, but that's not going to happen! :(

looking at weight benches on the net. I think I have lost the plot!! :rolleyes:

have a good day everyone x

Day 23

Morning, Deeeelighted!! went out last night, and not only did I stay off the drink. I also resisted all the sandwiches and then the food brought in from the chipper nxt door :cry: AND then all the cu-cakes eclairs and birthday cake!! Have to say I wasn't too bothered (well maybe a bit)

WI and yesterday after a dissapointing first wi of -2lbs I weighed myself later (after totm arrived) and the scales showed -4lbs. so think that gave me more motivation.

I felt so much more comfortable in my clothes last night, and wore something I haven't in ages as it was too tight and felt great!

Defo sticking with exante and ordered my nxt bumper pack. Can't believe on my way to a month 100% ts Wooohooo

Back