Holiday countdown!

Workout done :) phew! having this pint of water, then off to have a shower.
Found a great website for healthy kids meals weelicious, going to make the brocolli cheese patties for the kids lunch, as I have all the ingredients in (have to go grocery shopping today :( )

If I ate as well as my kids do, I'd have no need for diets lol

Day 32

Morning, what a morning; up have done my exercise fed kids :D and prepared their lunch; homemade salmon burgers, trying to get them to like salmon hopefully this will work :rolleyes:

Had a good day yesterday all 100% :D
Went grocery shopping and the smell coming from the bakery dept was divine!! but stuck to my list and didn't waiver.

Nothing else really quite a boring week so far.
have a goos day everyone xx

Day 34

Morning, Well still going :D Did 5k on the cross trainer yesterday, was ready to drop!! and walked the dog :p

Up early today exercise is done (god how I hate squats and lunges) and meals prepared for everyone else :mad: for tonight. off visiting today so wanted to get everything ready to go when I get home.

Sis was around yesterday, so got all excited talking about hols. That'll keep me on track, she's a bit skeptical about exante and asked the ususal Q's she's the only one I've told as it was to hard to keep it from her.

WI is approaching :eek: Every week i start getting nervous when I'm coming to the end of the week:rolleyes: Daft i know but I can't help it.

Have a good day everyone x

Oh and the kids loved the salmon bugers! :) success

Day 35

Woohoo, 5 weeks today!! I have been 100% for 5 weeks apart from the 3 vodkas and coke zero I had last sat :rolleyes:. No food has passed my lips that doesn't say exante on the packet, apart from the one tesco meal replacement bar I had. I'm frightened to even lick my fingers when I'm making dinner for everyone else:p

WI tomorro :( I so hope the scales are kind!
Exercise is done for today so gonna kick back and relax now. spent all morning cooking for the kids, the smell of the peanut butter made me so hungry, but I was good and had my bar :D:D

Went to see haywire in the pics last night; its not as good as it looks in the trailer, have tower heist to watch tonight.

Have a good weekend everyone x

Day 36

Morning, well WI this morning, and I'm delighted to have lost 4lbs :D I've also lost another 1.5" from around my tummy :D

I'm absolutely over the moon!! What a great start to the weekend :D roll on week 6 :p

Today's going well, I've not done any exercise yet, was busy rearranging my girls b'room , something I didn't think would take long:rolleyes: only finished about 1/2 hr ago Hubby's just walked in with a chipper :mad: so i've gone upstairs with my soup ;)

Might jump on the cross trainer in a while :eek: it's a killer!!

How are you getting on?

Day 37

Morning, still lying in bed looking at the cross trainer :eek: going to get on in a min... honestly!
Had a good day yesterday ended up doing 7k on the cross trainer, I swear that thing is evil!
Don't know what we're going to do today, Hubby's taking the dog for a long walk in a while, so might try and distract the kids and do some sewing, have a few little crafty things to finish for the girls room.

Thinking about valentines, don't think i'm going to bother aam for valentines, going to get up early and make hubby's b'fast before he goes to work (he leaves at 6.10am :mad:) Bought the heart shaped frying pan in tesco so I'll make him heart shaped egg on toast That's the plan anyway better remember to set my alarm :p

Right on the cross trainer i go

Ugh Hubby badgered me to make pizzas today, so I've made them and am now upstairs with my soup, whilst they all stuff themselves downstairs :( That's it they can all have ready meals from now on! ;) I'm on strike.

On the plus side I managed 8k on the cross trainer earlier :) although I could hardly walk down the stairs after lol

Day 38

Very impressed! :)

LOL so was I ;) most I've ever done.

Morning, another day down :D have done my exercise this morning, so going to get everybody ready drop DD to playschool, then take the other 2 and head to the shops, Valentines tomorro so I'm going to make some nice treats for hubby to take to work.
Think I'll walk to the shops, hope it stays dry :p

Day 39

Happy Valentines!!

I am so happy today :D tried on a pair of River island jeans this morning that haven't fit me in about 10 months, and they slid on perfect ! happily wearing them now :D

Just back from running some errands; walked instead of going in the car. Haven't done my workout this morning, might do the cross trainer later instead.

Bought hubby a lovely steak for tonight, and for me nothing :( Although he's bought me a beauty salon voucher so going to have a lovely facial and i'm getting my hair done on Friday. Decided not to bother having a meal, they'll be loads of lovely evenings when I'm nice and slim ;)

Had terrible cramps in my tummy last night, convinced it was hunger cramps as I couldn't stop sniffing my fingers; they smelt of chocolate, as I made truffles for hubby yesterday :p

Hope everyone has a lovely day xx

lovinthesummer said:
Decided not to bother having a meal, they'll be loads of lovely evenings when I'm nice and slim ;)

so true!!! You'll be there in no time ;)

Day 40

Hi, day 40 is done :) Resisted all food and chocolate yesterday so pretty pleased!

I've not done my exercise today or yesterday though :( as i've been quite busy, but planning on doing double tomorro.
I'm on the countdown now to day 56 which will be my 2nd pack finished :D

Hubby said he can't believe how the weight is dropping off :D And I'm really noticing a difference in my clothes now, I'm not covering up as much, and i'm already feeling so much more confident. loving exante!!

Night Night xx

lovinthesummer said:
Hi, day 40 is done :) Resisted all food and chocolate yesterday so pretty pleased!

I've not done my exercise today or yesterday though :( as i've been quite busy, but planning on doing double tomorro.
I'm on the countdown now to day 56 which will be my 2nd pack finished :D

Hubby said he can't believe how the weight is dropping off :D And I'm really noticing a difference in my clothes now, I'm not covering up as much, and i'm already feeling so much more confident. loving exante!!

Night Night xx

That's great :D it's so wonderful when people notice :)

Day 41

Morning, well I was true to my word and did my weights workout and 5k on the cross trainer, wrecked now! :D But glad it's done.

Going out tomorro so might not have time to get my exercise done.

I've promised my girls that we'll make cookies today :( Torture but what can you do :p

Back