Holiday countdown!

Day 24

Morning, Still going strong :D Woke up with a hellish headache the last 3 days. Think it must be connected to totm as I'm drinking loads of water.

Not done my exercise all weekend :rolleyes: so I'll have to start up again today.
The weather is awful here today, hubby took the day off so I'm still in bed watching tv :p and can hear the rain and wind battering the window.

Have to go grocery shopping today :mad: Can't send hubby as he is the worst shopper! I'll do a list up soon and get it out of the way.

Felt hungry yesterday; hoping I don't have too many days like that :(

If I get to the end of this wk I'll have done 4 wks ts!! And should definately have my first stone loss

Have a good day everyone x

You really are an inspiration, I'm on my second day am really struggling but you reading your diary had encouraged me to get through 100% today... :)

You really are an inspiration, I'm on my second day am really struggling but you reading your diary had encouraged me to get through 100% today... :)

Thanks, You'll be fine after a couple of days just keep the image of what you want to look like firmly in your mind, When I'm feeling edgy I look at clothes websites lol and look at all the lovely clothes, that I'll soon fit into and look good! :D:D

Day 25

Morning, still plodding away :), still woke up with a headache :mad:
Did my exercise this morning, haven't done it since last Friday so was huffing n puffing a bit! Soooo wanted to stay in bed this morning was all warm and cozy, it's still fffrrreeezing here.

Have a cultural day in my DDs playschool tomorro, think we're going to do Spanish, as I have a spanish dress for my DD, but we also have to bring a dish in. So i'm looking up recipes for spanish tapas which I wont be able to eat :mad: Nor will I be able to eat any of the other parents dishes :cry: Boooooo!

Ah well It'll all be worth it (I hope)

have a good day everyone

Day 26

Morning, had a good day yesterday, finally starting to feel better after having an annoying headcold and sore throat for what seems like ages!!

Exercise done :D Have to start making the tapas for DD school soon though :mad: Booooo!

My 2nd bumper pack arrived yesterday so that's me signed up for another month :) I got 2 packets of porridge as well to try, so looking forward to them.

Really starting to feel a difference and I'm not even through month 1. Hubby says I'm looking slimmer every day :D and I'm noticing a difference in my clothes especially in the tummy area :p

WI on Saturday this week is flying in.

Have a good day everyone x

Just realised it's the 1st of february! can't believe January went by so quick!

Just had my first porridge... Hmmmm not sure what I think, first couple of tastes I thought it was lovely, then it got a bit sickly. Probably like everything else on this diet ; you get used to it. The first time i tried bouillion I hated it, and now I love it lol

Well dropped DD to playschool, and have to go back later to join in the party and try all the differnt foods that parents are bringing in!! How am I going to get out of that????

Hi loveinthesummer
I also had the porridge for the first time this morning, not sure what I thought either, it was too runny but I am sure you get to like the taste :) like you say things grow. On you when that's all there is!!! Lol
I got my second delivery yesterday and didn't order tomato and basil soups just can't stomach them, otherwise everything the same as last month!!
We can see how the next four weeks go together :)

Take care
Gill
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Day 27

Morning My first month is nearly up!!! :eek: Gill we'll get through the next month no bother! :D
I blitzed the porridge for longer than 2 mins and it was real thick, I only bought 2 to try, so maybe i'll like the next one better.

Exercise is done for today, wasn't as sweating or puffing, so maybe it's time to add some more in :( Might remove my clothes from the cross trainer :rolleyes: and start using that as well!

A swimsuit i ordered in a smaller size arrived so I have it hanging up to remind me of my up coming holiday. That should keep me on track.

Survived the cultural day at DDs school yesterday, I just kept handing stuff to hubby to try lol.

Well weekend is nearly here and it's a gorgeous day today; although it's cold. lets hope it stays like this for the w'end

have a good day xx

Hi its strange isn't it, 1 month it doesn't seem like a month does it, we are well away now! :) should get easier, I am better now I have my routine sorted. Although behind on water drinking today :(

Enjoy your day
Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I know and this month is shorter again before we know it we'll be into march!
Ah you've loads of time to drink more water :)
What day do you WI? My WI day is Saturday, Fingers crossed x

I love reading this thread, great motivation, I am coming to the end of week three and the minute I am in week 4 will order my new bumper pack. Determined now that I will see this through, infact I have to remind myself to have the packs. HOWEVER I know I am not drinking enough water, I must improve on this as I was so good last week. Does the water really affect the weight loss?

Thanks norwegian girl it does get easier doesn't it. Yeah good idea to get the next months supply in, as then you're commited to it! :)

I know the water can be a pain, but I think it really does help to drink a good ammount, especially when you're in ketosis; which you would be.
Lets get February out of the way!! :) :)

Day 28!!!

Morning, Day 28 :party0049: would never have thought I'd last 28 days TS. Feeling pretty good!! :D
Still feeling really determined, the end goal is getting nearer and nearer :D

Going to do my exercise after I've had my bouillion, was going to do extra today, but was watching BL last night and Gillian was saying you can weigh more the morning after a lot of exercise :eek: So seeing as it's my WI tomorro I'll just do my usual ;)

I get so nervous when it's coming up to WI day. I cured my brief Weighing addiction during wk 2 :p And now only weigh once a week. I'd end up insane if I was weighing every day:eek: I couldn't take the stress LOL

It's so cold!!! grabbed a slim fitting jumper this morning... It was an old one and it FIT!!:D and I didn't look like a fat sausage in it. Happy days!!

have a good day everyone x

Omg just done Davinas pump work out I'm fit to drop!! That was hard. I'd say it'll be really good for arms and legs though!

day 29

Morning, well WI this morning and I'm - 3lbs :D Happy with that. 3lbs a week would be great and put me right on target for a stone a month!

Legs are aching from my workout yesterday, I'll have to do it in a while :( Oooh I'm going to be in agony!

Little one had me up in the night so I'm wrecked now, might try grab a nap later :p I'll have to sneek off when hubby's not looking :p

Have a good weekend everyone x

Exercise done, I'm in fecking bits, that is sooo hard! my poor legs.

Day 30

Afternoon, day 30 :D Was a bit naughty last night and had 3 vodkas with coke zero :rolleyes:, was just really in the humour for having a drink, and I really enjoyed them :D Only had 2 packs yesterday seeing as though I was having an drink. Wont be making a habit of doing that though.

felt fine this morning; no ill effects from my 3 drinks so pretty pleased with that, might make it a monthly treat :D

Just done my exercise today, still in bits after it. Was doing cardio box, but after a couple of weeks was getting through the session ok, so decided to try the weights workout, It's hard!! But I'm sure it'll get easier. it's amazing how quickly your fitness levels increase.

hubby's taken the kids to see his parents, so I have the house to myself :D don't know what to do; watch downton abbey (I didn't see the second series) , nice hot uninterrupted bath or do some sewing, decisions decisions!

Have a great sunday everyone xx

Day 31

Morning, wow what a great sleep I had last night :D kids didn't even wake me til 8am :eek:
Had a lovely day yesterday ended up watching downton abbey while everyone was out I love that show:D
Was 100% yesterday, luckily having a drink saturday night hasn't thrown me off at all. just having a bouillion now and then going to pysch myself up to do my workout, felt wrecked after I did it yesterday :p

have a good day everyone x

Back