Holiday countdown!

lovinthesummer

Well day 1 has arrived! And I have a hangover :cry: Maybe not the best of starts! I awoke to the smell of hubby making himself breakfast, and contemplated postponing till tomorro ;) But decided to get on with it. had a black coffee and vanilla shake (not bad) and I'm now feeling quite pleased with myself :D Kids are happily watching The cat in the hat, so I have a bit of peace. Going to try a soup for lunch. really hope I can stick with this, reading other peoples posts on here is very encouraging :) Good luck everyone!!

Well done, stay motivated! I also woke feeling rough today, day 1 for me too. Got on with it, the vanilla shake is quite nice actually that was my breakfast. Had a black tea as i cant stand coffee and a pint of water. Good luck, keep at it. xxx

Thanks, Don't think I'll be that strong in a few days! I warned hubby that I'll be feeling very sorry for myself this week. Dreading it, but it has to be done. Good luck to both of you too.

Thanks, I'm already hungry :p All in my head i'd say. Off to have a soup and water, and do some ironing :( That should distract me for a while.

Well had the veg soup earlier... and it was really really nice added hot paprika and extra water, I prefered it to the shake. Just made the family their dinner, so I'm hiding upstairs whilst they eat. Only have a bar to have later. looking forward to getting day 1 over with! Good luck everyone.

hahaha i do alot of hiding upstairs too.. :) keep going x

Day 2

Morning, well got through day 1 :D had a bar for dinner which was surprisingly nice, tried to make it last as long as I could though! :giggle:

Having a black tea and pint of water now. Don't feel too hungry yet, which has surprised me as I thought I would wake up ravenous :p
Going to try a choc shake, so far the shakes are my least favourite, but then I've only had 1 :rolleyes: Good luck everyone x

Thanks, off shopping in a bit for green and peppermint tea. I'll have a look for the boullion as well. Have cut out coffee as I dont really enjoy it without sugar, and the tablet sweeteners just dont taste the same... I hate the synthetic taste off them. x

Well done!
I successfully managed to get through day one too. I woke up this morning expecting to want to eat straight away but i was fine. leisurly got up and then had a vanilla shake for breakfast, will have a bar for lunch and a soup this evening.
Your stats (lovinthesummer) are the exact same as mine pretty much. we both have the same goal weight and started the same day.
I think thats good, we can motivate one another

heres to getting through another day xxxxx

Well it's day 4 and as my husband is I'll I made him bacon and eggs (how brave is that?) I have to say it made me soooo hungry. But sticking to it regardless. Keep thinking about the summer and hiding my weight under tent like clothes. Not doing that again!!!!!!

And now I'm cooking a Sunday roast. It seems like torture but I need to get some control around food so am hoping it's good preparation for the future. It's killing me though :)

Ah Happychic that's rough! I've got hubbys dinner on too, but I just made something that I could leave to cook away in the oven, although the house now smells delicious.
Think I'll leave himself to sort out the kids dinners today.

I just keep thinking it's not forever We'll be gorgeous by the summer ;)

Hello again, think i've become slightly addicted to this site already :eek:

I'm hiding again :( while everyone has their dinner. Sipping a peppermint tea saving my bar til later :)
How's everyone getting on Cazza i know it's your 2nd day too, how are you coping?

Had the choc shake this morning, not overly keen on the shakes They're ok but a bit bland and watery, going to use less water tomorro and see if they're nicer, had mushroom soup for lunch which was quite nice. Roll on next weekend! :|]

lovinthesummer said:
Ah Happychic that's rough! I've got hubbys dinner on too, but I just made something that I could leave to cook away in the oven, although the house now smells delicious.
Think I'll leave himself to sort out the kids dinners today.

I just keep thinking it's not forever We'll be gorgeous by the summer ;)

Yes we will.....I have never been so hungry as I am tonight. I've got half a bar left and a coke zero with my name on :)

Hi again :eek:, I know how you feel H'chic I'm hungry now too, nibbling on a bar (last meal of the day) How long are you doing TS?

I'm looking forward to bed; a break from thinking about grub! :D

Good luck, keep going summers not far away :cool:

lovinthesummer said:
Hi again :eek:, I know how you feel H'chic I'm hungry now too, nibbling on a bar (last meal of the day) How long are you doing TS?

I'm looking forward to bed; a break from thinking about grub! :D

Good luck, keep going summers not far away :cool:

I want to stick with it for 3-4 months. Hoping to lose 4 stone then will try and lose the last stone with exercise and WW or SW. Bed sounds a fab idea I've been going an hour early since I started :)

Hey just been reading through your diary just wanted to say hi and good luck :)

Back