Holiday countdown!

Day 51

Well what a trying few days i've had, after my day off plan I've really struggled to get back into ketosis.
Friday and Saturday night I was so close to getting a take away, but hubby was my consceince :rolleyes: and made me see sense.

Tested this morning and the ketostix showed a trace :D So finally back in ketosis, hopefully I'll have a good WI next saturday.

Went off shopping today and had a lovely time wandering around the shops looking at all the things I'm going to buy soon LOL

Having my soup now , and might treat myself to a coke zero ;)

Day 53

Morning, I'm feeling so much better :D Tested ketostix again this morning and it's a lovely dark purple colour :p Woo Hoo.

God it's so hard to get back into it when you have a day off isn't it? Don't mind admitting I really struggled!

Next planned time off plan is 8 weeks away, which by then I hope to be finished with exante :D Going to go hell for leather til then :p

Totm is on the way :( my tummys a bit sore today having my water and bouillion now then going to crack on with the housework.

Have a good day everyone x

Day 55

Afternoon, Still on plan :p have been 100% since my mishap last week:break_diet:

Had a good day yesterday did exercise in the morning and then went to the pics last night to see the vow, Mmmm channing Tatum looks pretty tasty in it. Although I was charged 2.60 for a 500ml bottle of water :eek:

Was out this morning with the kids feeding the ducks and then the playground, was a lovely sunny morning :D A few more of them would be nice, Can't wait til the good weather starts.

Hope I get a decent WI on Sat even though Totm is on the way if the cramps in my tummy are anything to go by :(

Hope everyone's having a good day x

Day 56

Hi, day 56 :D Ordered my 3rd bumper box of exante so that's me committed for another month ;)

Doing ok today really tired though, as one of my dd's had me up most of the night :( she has a chesty cough and couldn't settle.

I've had my bar and soup so far today, have to drink some water though.
Have to say I'm getting pretty bored with this diet now :cool: Looking forward to finishing in 7 weeks! that's my goal now as I have a few family functions then. Can always do another month if neccessary before my hols in June, although I'm hoping I wont need to.

WI tomoroo :eek: dreading it... even though I've been 100% hope totm dosen't affect my results too much.

Right off to start getting these lil ones ready for bed, soooo looking forward to a bit of peace!

Have a good weekend everybody x

Good luck with the weigh in tomorrow x

Day 57

Good luck with the weigh in tomorrow x

Morning, well WI day has arrived, and I've lost 4lbs :D Very happy finally reached the 2 stone mark :D:D :D

Only 7 more WI's for me hopefully

Hope everyone has a good day x

Fantastic, well done xx

Lovein superb, you must be so pleased with yourself, well done.
Stapo

Lovein superb, you must be so pleased with yourself, well done.
Stapo

Thanks I am feeling pretty pleased with myself alright :p Can't wait to drop the rest of this weight!! How are you getting on?

lovinthesummer said:
Thanks I am feeling pretty pleased with myself alright :p Can't wait to drop the rest of this weight!! How are you getting on?

Me, just the 3.5 loss this wk. which makes it a running total of 6 stone.
Which is nice

Me, just the 3.5 loss this wk. which makes it a running total of 6 stone.
Which is nice

:eek: 6 stone! Wow well done that's amazing :D

Day 59

Hi, Still plodding along :rolleyes: stayed 100% all weekend :D Had another great moment when a pair of previously too small jeans slid on with ease:D and then a top which I thought had shrunk in the tumble dryer :eek: miraculously went back to it's original size and slid on easily

Hope everyone else had a good weekend ;)

Wow, you're doing so well!
I know this TFR business gets pretty boring but we can always amuse ourselves with trying on those clothes and that certainly is better than we'd feel if we fell off the wagon :) x

Day 61

Afternoon, well my 3rd bumper pack has just arrived, luckily as i was out of bars, had a tesco one earlier.

Booked in for a facial on Friday :p so that'll be a nice treat.
The trying on clothes defo keeps me motivated as does trawling through clothes websites ;)

WI on Saturday I always start getting nervous as the week's coming to the end, don't know why, but I get the same feeling each week :rolleyes:
Going to go and root out the next size down pair of jeans, and start aiming to get into them :p That'll keep me going hopefully.

Have a good day everyone x

Ooh just remebered i ordered some porridge, even though I wasn't mad about it, think I'll have it for dinner. It'll be nice to have something different ;)

Hi there!

Glad to see you are doing so well. :D

Enjoy your facial - very nice and relaxing I find!

Day 62

Afternoon, I'm soo tired today even after a good nights sleep last night. Did exercise first thing, and not much else since :p Although I did do a huge basket of ironing ;)

Had porridge last night Mmmmm was delicious, and to think I didn't really like it at first, think at this stage i'd eat anything :D

Would love to have a little nap now :rolleyes: I'm actually jealous looking at the dog sprawled out on the rug :p Think I'd better get doing something, try and liven myself up!

Have a good day everyone

Day 64

Morning, WI day and I've lost 4lbs :D:D:D Have to say as much as I'm fed up with exante at this stage :rolleyes: It really does work!

Only a few weeks left... and then the real hard work starts at maintaining the loss :p
I'm determined to never let myself go again :D

Back