Holiday Countdown

Good luck on the re-start :)

How are you getting on?

Well done you! I've been messing about putting on and losing 5lbs for the last few weeks :mad: still here but back to day one! Here goes - will be reading your diary for inspiration x

You have done really well to get to day 7, hope you are pleased with your weigh in this morning.
And well done for not getting on the scales, I am an addict, every day sometimes twice daily :bolt:
It doesn't give the best start to the day if I have put on!

Not too bad thankyou, really cold today so hopefully ketosis is kicking in!

Hope you have a good loss tomorrow :)

Just caught up with your diary.
My very first week (in January) I "only" lost 5lbs. It is still a reasonable loss and you may lose more by tomorrow!
As for water consumption - Exante website suggests between 3 and 4 litres. I struggle to get past 3.5 and right now on my re-start am only just managing 2.
Sadie

Hope a few more pounds shift by morning - that's the best time to weigh first thing and can be quite a big difference too so fingers crossed. You have done great this week well done you x

5lbs is fantastic. Well done Supernova! :)

5 is amazing!

I found on my diet diary that talking to myself helps.
You carry on!

Lets me air out my thoughts so I don't keep "bad food" thoughts to myself

I go to sleep on my phone researching foods.
I wake up thinking about food. All day is food.

I'm trying to rethink how I look at things to make healthier connections in my brain to my body and diet.

Also really appreciating how many calories are in 100 grams of cheese makes me sad but motivated to not just add stuff for taste that isn't necessary!

We can do this Nova! :D

Back