Holiday Countdown

Oh, I really like the eggs :)

I microwave mine rather than the pan method

....add more water than the packet says ( a bit of trial and error ), add black pepper, whisk and then nuke in 30 second increments

I find that way they're just like real scrambled eggs :D

I only have that bacon eggs but need to try the normal ones

I hated the bacon eggs but will order a pack of the normal ones to try using Darcys cooking method, possibly half a pack of egg and half a sausage mix (possibly a couple of small mushrooms as a weekend treat) might feel like a proper breakfast yummy! Hope you have a good day and well done not having the chinese, just think this isn't forever x

Anyone tried the apple crumble thing? I ordered some yesterday to satisfy my sweet tooth. I assume it's going to be yoghurt pot-sized. Haven't ordered any eggs yet - I think I would probably just scramble eggs, LOL!

I'm hoping it's nice SuperNova. What have you ordered this time around?

Anyone tried the apple crumble thing? I ordered some yesterday to satisfy my sweet tooth. I assume it's going to be yoghurt pot-sized. Haven't ordered any eggs yet - I think I would probably just scramble eggs, LOL!

It's quite nice, it's dried in a pack and you add water and I think you can have it cold but I heat it in the microwave x

I do have some more to use up so will def use the microwave next time. I like the idea of using half a sausage pack too. The sausage and burger mix's seem like a weird concept to me. I mean all you have is a burger or sausage on a plate woth nothing to go with it.

I'm the same with the meat (in no way is it meat but we can imagine) just couldn't eat it on its own! Haven't tried the burger mix but the sausage on is ok, not my fav but not the worst I've eaten x

That's sound lovely - I like the pizza mix not too keen on the sauce but sometimes put a bit of chicken on it for a real treat! Let us know what it's like x

I can't have any of those but they sound delicious

Nooooooo don't do it! Water water water and black coffee or peppermint tea help those hunger pangs x

Last edited:
Try to stay strong

What did you decide to do in the end?
What time are you having your breakfast?
I have breakfast at about 7am, lunch at about 12.30 and then tea at about 7pm

Well done for resisting.
I do better with losses if I eat earlier in the day. No carbs after 8pm and all that!

Mmm maybe another thing to consider as I have my last pick between 8&9pm as I fear I'll eat otherwise.

My body doesn't work like that. It is awesome that everybody works differently isn't it?
My big problem has always been leaving too long between meals. I have always been a breakfast skipper and usually a lunch avoider too so would happily have my first food at 5pm, last food at 9pm. My body revolts!

I have mine between 10.30&11am, 3.30pm & 8.30pm do you think that's ok??

I generally eat my packs 7.30 - 1.30 -7.30, but want to try to to move to only eating in an 8 hour window. My problem is which 8 hours!

I save all my packs for the evening.....I can happily last all day without thinking about food, but evenings are my 'danger zone' :rolleyes:

Works fine for me :)

I save all my packs for the evening.....I can happily last all day without thinking about food, but evenings are my 'danger zone' :rolleyes:

Works fine for me :)

Wow. Do you have them starter, main and dessert style or stagger them over the evening?

I think when I am out of the house working I can manage all day without any packs. But when I'm home I have the habit of eating at regular times. It is just how I plan my work day :( And, just recently that I'm getting hungry in the later evenings. I think when I am back from holiday I will play around with meal times!

Back