Holiday Destination Ideas please x

Me too I need to win the lotto, I've so many places I want to visit & I want to travel first class, yes it's an expense, but if I had the money I'd pay for it!

First class would be heaven! :) but if it was a choice of not traveling or going first class, I could slum it...within reason :p

A cruise is certainly something i do want to do, always have, but a little pricey. I normally have my holidays planned well in advance which usually means they are quite expensive, i'm no good at this last minute thing lol :D

Thank you ladies very much :)

Where did you go on your cruise MrsWilsonCroft? xxx

Hi hun
We got a good deal on ours. We had free flights and paid around £450 each for all inclusive as we added the drinks package too. We round the med and it was great. Loved all of the destinations and it was nice waking up to different places each day. The food and drink on the ship was amazing too.

i have also been to Tunisia and it was nice xxxx

Oh wow thank you honey. So sorry I only just saw your post. The app only gives me notifications if I actually go in it specifically, not a lot of good lol. Will turn on lappie now so I can have a proper looksie. Thanks again.

Off to Mexico shortly! Have a fan-bloody-tastic time sweets! :) xxx

Oh wow thank you honey. So sorry I only just saw your post. The app only gives me notifications if I actually go in it specifically, not a lot of good lol. Will turn on lappie now so I can have a proper looksie. Thanks again.

Off to Mexico shortly! Have a fan-bloody-tastic time sweets! :) xxx

No problem Hun :)
I'm glad I could help. I'm all packed for Mexico now and we are leaving soon to stay over at Manchester airport xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Cala d'Or in Mallorca is beautiful we are going in 10 days for 4th time we love it there and not expensive xx

Thank you audfen, have never been there, or thought about it to be fair but anything is a possibility. :)

Thank you happy holidays, that's fab :)

Xx

Thank you audfen, have never been there, or thought about it to be fair but anything is a possibility. :)

Thank you happy holidays, that's fab :)

Xx

Its really beautiful its nice and quiet which we love but there are lively places on the island to.

Back