Holiday Dilemma

LoveLea

First Goal Under 20st!
We have been to cyprus already this year but are going to book another holiday for the beginning of september..possibly majorca but my dilemma is......................
What size clothes do i buy??

i have holiday clothes from us going away in may which are quite baggy on me now so wanted to buy some new ones as you can get some quite cheap top etc this time of year but dont want to get them so there to big or buy smaller risking them not fitting when we go away??

do you think its worth waiting till just before i go to buy stuff??

Lea xx

I would wait and raid the end of season sales right before you go :)

well put wait and see whats in the sales hunxxx

Think i will wait like u guys said!! thanks xx

Hey hun the sales have already started! Theres no major signs announcing it but if you go in everything is already reduced. That said you could lose a lot of weight by your hol and drop a good few dress sizes so it would be a bit pointless buying now when you don't know where you'll be in a few months. I would wait x

id wait hun,ive just done my holiday shopping last thursday and im off this monday.
its better this way i found as you have a bigger selection of clothes to choose from,
elaine x

p.s you lucky divel getting away again!!!!
happy shopping,
elaine x

I have to admit, I have already done my clothes shopping for hol in cyprus at the end of September! For me, it is another wy to make sure I stick to plan becuase if not, I wont fit in them! I have worked out what I am likely to be based on my average weight loss and what size I was when I last weight that much!Very risky I admit but hell, there is NO WAY I am not going to be at goal by then and not fit in my clothes!

Back