Holiday in march hopefully another 10lbs by then!

F.A.R

Gold Member
Well im off to America in march with my beloved. I'll probably be the last holiday for a little while as we have to start saving for a house.
We are off to Anaheim first and then on to San Diego. Went to San Diego last year and totally loved it. I'm especially looking forward to sea world as me and my partner will be swimming with the beluga whales. I surprised him with that for his birthday.

Well now ive talked about it im even more excited. Will do some bouncing round the room :bliss:hehehe

Hopefully i'll be down another dress size for when i go to!!!!!!

This is what we want to do this year. Los Angeles then San Diego. HAVE FUN!! Its sounds amazing.

We are doing a night tour of LA on our 1st full day there i just cant wait. :D

Went to San Diego 2 years ago and totally loved it.
If u want any tips on good things to do that wont brake the bank let me no :)

Thanks for that hun. I'm a travel agent and know a lot from what I've read, but you cannot beat first hand experience....its far better then reading about it. I might just take you up on your offer. xx

I'm going to America in June and hoping to lose weight and am hoping to lose 10 pounds before it too, I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!

You'll have to let us know how you get on and how the holiday is. Swimming with Belugas sounds amazing I wish I could do something like that!

WOW, I would love to swim with the beluga whales, I went to florida last yr for the 1st time & got to live my dream of swimming with dolphins, I cried my eyes out, then I saw some beluga whales at seaworld and fell in love,

Hope u have a fab holiday.. xx

Back