Holiday Madness!

Chuffy_29

Bring it on!
Hi everyone. I am posting from an internet cafe in Cyprus, just neded to share how it's going! I have been ok in the main. Lots of salad and meat, eggs, bacon, potato wedges and loads of lovely 0% greek yogurt.
Lost my way the last couple of days (chips, choc cake and pizza mainly to blame on caused by *week!) but am back on it today and feel better for it! It looks like i've gone up by a lb or 2 so it's easily recovered and i'm not going to go so mad again.
Wish me luck :)

Hey chuffy - you having a lovely time over there in the sun?
Well done on eating mainly good stuff - I've not done that on my hols and I think I'll pay the price tonight at WI!!

Good to see you, enjoy the rest of your hols. xx

Good luck Chuffy, and have a wonderful holiday, love to you. X

I'm sooo jealous. I bet it's lovely out in Cyprus at the mo. Congrats on sticking with it whilst on hols - you have the willpower of superman!!

It's great to hear from you and I hope you have a fab time! Think of us lot when you're enjoying the rays on the beach - lol.

Hi Hun....limit the damage now and you should see a loss when you return!!
I love Cyprus! Got married in Limassol in 2005...beautiful! Enjoy the rest of your Hols Hun and we want to see some pics when you return!

xxx

Wow i hope your having a great holiday :)

and well done for sticking to it as much have you have.........Your a stronger person than me :)

Well done chuffy you are doing great! If you do gain so what you are on holiday and you deserve to let your hair down!! Im sure with your determination you will get it off easily when you get back!!

Just think next thursday that will be me!!! Woop Woop!!

Back