Holiday push diary.

Pepsi77

I thought I would have a go at this diary lark. I missed WI last week because I have had a full week off plan:( and just couldn't face it!

I needed 2.5 lbs to get my 2 1/2 st award. I'm now striving for a STS (-4lbs ish) when I go on Thursday.

I have 6 weeks till my holiday and would ideally like to lose at least another stone.

I am going to do the Plan 100% till then which is something i've never done before. (if I slip, I will count the syns)

I am going get back to c25k tomorrow after 2 weeks off (got to wk4 then had a bug + lazy week off plan)

I am going to Shred every day this week too!

I will post my food and excersice diary each day and my weight loss on a Thursday.

Thank you!

I had a good food day on Sunday but no exercise.
Sunday -- Brunch (had a lie in) Bacon, egg, mushroom & fried bread - 1syn for ketchup
Tea - Pork in syn free spicy tomato sauce with slad and new potatoes
Snacks - muller light, banana, apple, satsuma

Good day today. C25K week 4 run at the gym and Shred level 1

Food Breakfast - Bacon, egg, mushroom, fried bread
Lunch - Asda Sushi 3 syns
Tea - Beef Casserole, 2syns and mash

Not a great food day, I've not eaten enough and not really had any SF.

Breakfast - 2 bacon butties - busy day and new I wouldn't get time for lunch 8syns for bread +2 for ketchup
Tea - Chilli chicken drumsticks and rice

Exercise - Shred level 2 and 20 mins cross trainer

I weighed in on Thursday and had a 3lb gain. It was totally expected and deserved so i;m not too disheartened.

My sister started the same time as me and we have always been pretty much neck and neck but she got her 2.5 st award this week so I need to catch up to her. Haha.

She has got about 4st more than me to lose so I know my loss will slow down compared to hers eventually. 5.5lbs to go for that award for me now, not sure I can have those kinds of losses anymore plus I'm exercising and never had good losses when I go to the gym AND I think it might be star week sometime next week.

Gosh can I give anymore excuses? Lol
In short I want a 5.5lb loss next week but will be ok with 3lb.

I've had a good weekend. I went to a christening on Sunday and at the buffet I had salad, some meats and some rice. I NEVER do this, I always cheat in these situations! I am so proud of myself! I also left the christening early to get to the gym!
I've been to the gym today but just for a swim (20 legnths) but will be back on the treadmill tomorrow to start wk5 of c25k! Eeek!

C25K week 5 day 1 = done.

I actually have to run for 8 minute in one go next time I do it. OMG!!
I also did 10 mins on the Air walker and 10 mins on the rowing machine today. I was short on time so couldn't do loads.
Weigh in on Thursday!

Weigh day tomorrow, i'm nervous because i've set myself a ridiculous goal, so even if I have a good loss I will be disappointed! :-(

I have worked my socks off at the gym this week and my food had been 100% (after my treat night on Thursday).

Todays gym sesh was c25k wk5 d2, I managed it! Running for 2 lots of 8 minutes!!
20 minutes on the stairmaster, 10 minutes on a bike and 5 minutes on the rowing machine. I also did 2 lengths in the pool but only because I was waiting for there to be room in the jacuzzi! ;-)

I lost 4.5 lb this week. I'm very pleased with that although I would've liked another 1 to get to 2.5 st

34lb gone since strating in January!

Now onto next week, I would love to lose 4lb, that would get me into the 11's and my next award but it is quite a high number and unlikely.

I will carry on with my C25K plan and do other stuff in the gym, i;m also going to try and do the Shred at home.

Another 2.5lbs gone this week. I got my 2.5 st award. I have no idea how i've done it this week. It is star week and in the run up to it I want to eat everything in sight, I let myself have a few biscuits each night, within syns, but managed to resist most things but i twas hard.

My next goal is to get into the 11's! I only need 1.5lbs but not sure I can do it this week. We will see. x

I ran my first 5k on Saturday!! I did parkrun and finished in 33.47 mins. I am so pleased with myself, i didn't run it all I had to walk for a bit, i'm on wk 7 of c25k and will carry on with that too. I was completely amazed by my time and will be doing it again this weekend and trying to beat my time. 7 weeks ago I couldn't run for more than 1 minute!:eek:

It is a fab free event all over the country and I would recommend it.:D

I've not had a very good weekend food wise! It was Eurovision on Saturday and we always have friends round and make flapjacks and have takeaway and lots of alcohol so that wasn't good. We've also had a bit of bad news this week and H and I are both comfort eaters so we went out for an Indian on Sunday, I know I could've made good choices but I still haven't got my head round that part yet, to me if i'm spending money on food out I want what I like. I can eat/cook SW food at home.

My home scales showed a 5lb gain on Monday morning, weigh in on Thursday so we'll see how much damage I can undo.

x

I lost 1lb last Thurs! I was very suprised with that.

My home scales are showing me being in the 11's for the first time for about 10 years. I was dead on 12st at weigh in so I will officially be in the 11's next week!:D

Back